Elijah Millsap: Lindsey in exit interview: “if u say one more word, I’ll cut your Black *** and send you back to Louisiana”.

jom2003

Fairly mediocre doesn’t result in the best start in franchise history through 32 games and 4 games up in the loss column ahead of the 2nd place team in the league (who you happen to own the tie breaker against so 5 games up wow.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app
Well a fairly mediocre GM could result in the best start in franchise history because we have a great coach who made something out of nothing and made the GM look ten times better than he actually is.

Do you remember who Cavs GM was when Lebron won them the championship in 2016? Or who Spurs GM is during all those years of their championships and playoff runs? Or who Lakers GM is when they won the titles three in a row?

Don't just automatically assume that simply because the team is doing great, everyone is doing great. Sometimes all it needs is brilliance of one particular player or one particular coach to covers everyone else's ***.

jom2003

Just stop it people. DL simply isn't worth it. Ryan can thank him for getting the team to pay luxury tax for absolutely no reason before firing his ***.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
These sorts of comments don't belong. Cast your next stone a little more wisely. You calling for Dennis Lindsey's job when feeling this stuff is appropriate is a joke.
He's a keyboard warrior. Obviously compensating for something wrong in his life. I feel sorry for him tbh.

sip

Just stop it people. DL simply isn't worth it. Ryan can thank him for getting the team to pay luxury tax for absolutely no reason before firing his ***.

I hate Lindsey and have wanted him gone for years so I would love him gone but this story just doesn't add up for me. Particularly with Snyder supposedly being there and him not remembering it.