Elijah Millsap: Lindsey in exit interview: “if u say one more word, I’ll cut your Black *** and send you back to Louisiana”.

Ferguson_Mellochill

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
I need a little more context, but you can't talk to people like that, let alone your employees. If Quin Snyder was in the room, he'd be able to corroborate.

Last edited:

JazzFever

If he said it once, then he said similar things many times and there will be other examples coming forward shortly. Hopefully it was a mis-hearing and it will be dealt with in truth and fairness.

JazzFever

Hmm. The league are so scared of the Hydra they are resorting to bribing a former player to behead the beast.
If it's true I'm sure Ryan Smith won't have any issues dropping DL. One of the advantages of coming in new, no super-long relationships to protect. Hopefully they'll invite Elijah to SLC to meet and talk it over and come to a non-toxic agreement. I would hope the organization otherwise treated him well enough that he'd be willing. Likely also if it happened he told his brother contemporaneously so he likely has unimpeachable backup.