What's new

Elijah Millsap: Lindsey in exit interview: “if u say one more word, I’ll cut your Black *** and send you back to Louisiana”.

I need a little more context, but you can't talk to people like that, let alone your employees. If Quin Snyder was in the room, he'd be able to corroborate.

Last edited:
If he said it once, then he said similar things many times and there will be other examples coming forward shortly. Hopefully it was a mis-hearing and it will be dealt with in truth and fairness.

Hmm. The league are so scared of the Hydra they are resorting to bribing a former player to behead the beast.
If it's true I'm sure Ryan Smith won't have any issues dropping DL. One of the advantages of coming in new, no super-long relationships to protect. Hopefully they'll invite Elijah to SLC to meet and talk it over and come to a non-toxic agreement. I would hope the organization otherwise treated him well enough that he'd be willing. Likely also if it happened he told his brother contemporaneously so he likely has unimpeachable backup.

I suspect that Elijah was complaining about playing time or a lack of it. If I recall this was that juggernaut of a team that had Bryce Cotton and Jack Cooley on it.

Yeah, without corroborating evidence, they aren't going to fire Lindsey. I'm fairly certain that all of the Jazz players know enough about him to know if he is a racist or not.

You guys think Lindsey is a racist, or does that even matter?