What's new

**ELUSIVE COACH OF THE YEAR WATCH THREAD**

He's going to be turning around a season after whoever his head coach is gets fired.

37e5up.jpg

Is this the thread where we talk about how stupid DL was for being loyal and letting Ty Corbin finish out his contract as a lame duck coach, instead of firing him a year early and hopping on the Mike Budenholzer express?

Isn't it funny how we never hear much about the genius of Brad Stevens any more? I think he might be on the hot seat a little bit.

Isn't it funny how we never hear much about the genius of Brad Stevens any more? I think he might be on the hot seat a little bit.

It would take a serious collapse for it to happen. I think Stevens is slightly overrated as a coach, but he's not bad by any stretch.

I think for Snyder to really be in contention for COY we'd have to make a serious step increase. If all we do is say add 5 or 6 wins he won't be in the discussion.

Snyder will guide us to a great record and he won't win because non-Jazz fans will point toward the improved roster for the great record and improvement and not toward Snyder.

A decent amount of the time, COY goes to the most-improved record; this is likely why Sloan never won (heck, Phil Jackson only one it ONCE when the Bulls only lost 10 games).

I still remember how pissed I was when Sloan didn’t win it the year Malone and Stockton left. We even lost Harpring for half the year and had a winning record when all the experts were saying we wouldn’t win ten games.

I still remember how pissed I was when Sloan didn’t win it the year Malone and Stockton left. We even lost Harpring for half the year and had a winning record when all the experts were saying we wouldn’t win ten games.
Funny how that team had an All-Star but none the last two years. Lol

To be fair, Hubie Brown was an excellent choice. Took a team that won 28 games the previous season to 50 wins.