What's new

Enes Kanter "King Kong"

Sexual Favors

Deleted vid because explicit lyrics were brought to my attention, and I don't want another infraction.

If it wasn't for the highlight vids, this time of year would almost be unbearable.

Last edited:
Same Youtube user has vids for all the other players, but I can only view Enes' and Alec's (which someone already posted) on the iPad. Maybe someone else can grab the link and embed them here? That usually gets around the ios device restrictions.

Watched that today and didn't post because of your reason. I opened the thread with the intention to warn you, but you already got it.

It is really a nice video.

Just search for Enes Kanter Mix 2013-2014 on youtube. Even if you search for Enes Kanter, it will be visible. I recommend watching. Actually I recommend watching all. The profanity is at your risk.

Great video.
I love his footwork and his jump hook.

The spin move against the kings was nice

I get that his defense needs work...with that taken into consideration he is good. Might be the best player we have on offense. He just needs to work on his vert and his ability to move laterally. That video show he has some sic ability to score the ball. He just didn't get the same burn on the court that all the other core players did.

only 1 question ,through the injuries ,lack of playing time,hating the coach and all of the losing,is Kanter improving? I say definitely Yes

It's a nice mix, but how does a Kanter mix not have a single clip of his jumper? It's a thing of beauty.

Same thing with his Favors mix. Literally every highlight is either a dunk or block. He can do other things.

Wouldn't it be cool if he actually earned the name "King Kong"?
He does move like the King Kong.

WeightyDisgustingBirdofparadise.gif