What's new

ESPN Magazine has its NBA preview out...

Sean

They've got the Jazz finishing 4th in the west.

It's a pretty cool issue with each team represented by comic book superheros. Williams is used for the Jazz as the Daredevil.

Hopefully this issue will be better than the last one which centered on athletes pooping during competition. Jazz 4th, I shall burn my copy when I get it.

The Daredevil? He is hands down the worst superhero ever.

False.

color_kid.jpg

Homophobe

The hero's name is the color kid. His power is that he can change the color of objects. Based on his selections in the picture above, I also hypothesize that he is a Dr. Seuss fan. That is far more useless than echo-location and by far a worse superhero than Daredevil.

Why do you assume that someone with such a lame power is homosexual? To my knowledge there are no panels from Color Kids appearances in which he exhibits sexuality of any kind, much less towards another male (I assume he is male given that I have not checked out the goods).

Is this perhaps based on an assumption you have about the masculinity of certain superpowers?

I will say, though, that with the power to change colors instantly he would have made one hell of an interior decorator.

The hero's name is the color kid. His power is that he can change the color of objects. Based on his selections in the picture above, I also hypothesize that he is a Dr. Seuss fan. That is far more useless than echo-location and by far a worse superhero than Daredevil.

Why do you assume that someone with such a lame power is homosexual? To my knowledge there are no panels from Color Kids appearances in which he exhibits sexuality of any kind, much less towards another male (I assume he is male given that I have not checked out the goods).

Is this perhaps based on an assumption you have about the masculinity of certain superpowers?

I will say, though, that with the power to change colors instantly he would have made one hell of an interior decorator.

He assumed Color Kid is gay because of the rainbow...

I contend that Frank Miller's run on Daredevil, as collected in the graphic novel "Daredevil: Born Again," that I read twenty times when I was twelve, is one of the best superhero stories ever told.

Additional Note: Google Image Search for "joker boner" was probably a bad idea, in retrospect.