What's new

ESPN ranks NBA uniforms.

Beantown

Jazz come in at #4

The Jazz have now been in Utah for 34 years (longer than you realized, right?), and they've never looked better than they do right now. Sure, the team name is a bit incongruous, but nobody complains about the Lakers' or Dodgers' names, even though there are no lakes to swim in or trolleys to dodge in L.A. So forget about the Jazz's name and just dig the excellent threads.

https://espn.go.com/sportsnation/story/_/id/9554965/uni-watch-power-rankings-rates-nba-uniforms-1-30

Damn we are so hip.

Really surprised the Spurs got 3rd on the list considering they have some of the worst alternate jerseys in the league.

spurs-new-jerseys-3.jpg

****ing ESPN. They're grading teams by jerseys but they don't display the jersey's anywhere.
EDIT: I take that back, the link goes to the uniforms.

EDIT2: ****ing ESPN, they displayed the Jazz uniforms alright, but Roger is in the middle picture!

****ing ESPN. They're grading teams by jerseys but they don't display the jersey's anywhere.

EDIT2: ****ing ESPN, they displayed the Jazz uniforms alright, but Roger is in the middle picture!

I hate how they are using that old Jazz logo though in the article.

2 of my 3 teams did good on the uni watch.

Jazz #4
Broncos #25 (ouch)
Dodgers #5

I personally love the Orange unis of the Broncos.

Really surprised the Spurs got 3rd on the list considering they have some of the worst alternate jerseys in the league.

I know this is blasphemy, but I actually dig those unis.

Along with the Jazz, I really do like GS threads. Those are my top 2.

Lakers should be at the bottom of the list, and that's with my bias aside.

our thinking is near identical

But there's so many Lakers fans reading that article. And the way they sucked this offseason, they require increased stroking...

Burks in the greens...... heavenly