What's new

EURO 2020 starts today!

Knockouts starting today, my predictions - Denmark, Italy, Belgium, France, Croatia, Sweden, Netherlands and Germany advancing to quaterfinals.

Knockouts starting today, my predictions - Denmark, Italy, Belgium, France, Croatia, Sweden, Netherlands and Germany advancing to quaterfinals.
These are my predictions as well.

Denmark didn't let Wales play at all. What a turnaround for them after the Eriksen scare. Most teams would start packing.

Austria held on till extra time, that's commendable but Italy is too deep and they play relentlessly. I am sad for Alaba, the goal may seem like his fault but the midfielder was late to slide down.

England plays safe and boring as **** so I hope they get eliminated. Germany has the talent to open them up but they also have some defensive issues.

Czech Republic surprised me.. well organized and very physical team. Denmark will have tough times with them, they are for sure matching them in physicality and stamina - it will not be easy to press them like Russia or Wales. This game may go to overtime and penalties. Glad Portugal is gone. Not a fan of that team.

What a day today!!!. Spain survives Croatia after wasting 2 goal lead to win 5-3 and World Champions France could not do the same and fall to Swiss after penalties!!!. CRAZZYYYY!... days like today reminds everybody why football/soccer is a most popular, real and undisputed king of sports!

WOW, what a match...one of the greatest moments of this season for me. (sorry @Jazzmix I know you live in Belgium)
Big win, now I really start to believe we can win it all...this could have easily been the European final, huge win!
Let's go, keep going!!!

WOW, what a match...one of the greatest moments of this season for me. (sorry @Jazzmix I know you live in Belgium)
Big win, now I really start to believe we can win it all...this could have easily been the European final, huge win!
Let's go, keep going!!!
Cazzo.. I mean: congratulations lol

Let's gooo!!! What a win!!!

Italy Vs Denmark would be pretty awesome....I mean, I'll obviously root for Italy but if Denmark ends up winning it all I won't be too much disappointed.
But before that they have to knock down the English....so LET'S GO DENMARK!!!

Reactions: MVP
Denmark didn't show much this game, deserved to lose. That penalty on Sterling on the other hand, mmm, not sure about it.

I'll be rooting for Italy.

Also, Brazil-Argentina over the weekend should be a great game. Could be Messi's first title with Argentina.

Bravo Italy! Well deserved. Coming from the more difficult side of a bracket, playing against England at packed Wembley and losing from the beginning. They won last two games by penalties yet it didnt feel like a blind luck at all.

Denmark didn't show much this game, deserved to lose. That penalty on Sterling on the other hand, mmm, not sure about it.

I'll be rooting for Italy.

Also, Brazil-Argentina over the weekend should be a great game. Could be Messi's first title with Argentina.
Agree. Based on game they deserved to lose, just Schmeichel kept them in. But England was gifted that penalty for sure and needed some luck to squeeze it out. And I lost all the respect to England fans after they booed the anthem and used laser to blind Danish players during corners and during that penalty kick.
Anyway, Italy won and they deserved it 100%. Only game they looked questionable was vs Spain, all other games they dominated.
Bring on World Cup! So many exciting teams will be fighting for tittle. Location sucks though... games in +30+35C are just not good for anybody.

Agree. Based on game they deserved to lose, just Schmeichel kept them in. But England was gifted that penalty for sure and needed some luck to squeeze it out. And I lost all the respect to England fans after they booed the anthem and used laser to blind Danish players during corners and during that penalty kick.
Anyway, Italy won and they deserved it 100%. Only game they looked questionable was vs Spain, all other games they dominated.
Bring on World Cup! So many exciting teams will be fighting for tittle. Location sucks though... games in +30+35C are just not good for anybody.
England fans are the worst. And after what happened yesterday in Wembley and afterwards in social media, mmm...

What a turnaround for Italy after not qualifying for the last World Cup. Yeah, a WC in Qatar sucks.

Last edited: