What's new

Everyone say one positive thing about the Jazz...

The Utah Jazz made basketball the only sport I'm actively follow and continuously enjoy since 1992. They are also the only sports team, I watched every game of for over 10 years straight.

I've been a die hard Packers fan since I was 14 years old. . . I don't start following the NFL season until after the preseason anymore. I follow free agency. I follow the draft.

But I check Jazzfanz and news feeds and twitter to find any obscure nugget of information about the Jazz. Something's wrong with me.

I like the approach of management, and the coaches.
I love the fire and chip our players have and seem to have.

What do you have that the Nuggets don't have?
I see neither with any chips
I see Nuggets have some talented young players. See the Jazz are not the only ones
Nuggets will make playoffs while Utah watches
Utah is only game in town and Nuggets share a city with teams from all major 4 sports
Nuggets play in a state everyone loves to visit and jazz play in a state people avoid.

Do I need to keep going?

Now for the answer to your question and that is Utah Jazz have a city behind them since they are only game in town. It's a college type atmosphere in SLC. Most NBA teams do not have this except Spurs, Blazers,and Thunder.so Utah is one of 4

I'll start......

The Jazz only lost one game they were suppose to win which was the Hornets game.

And.....

Atleast we aren't the Denver Nuggets.

Now I feel a little better.

Who's next?

I'm gay, and this awesome Jazz team draws in "homophobes" like the lovely alt ncolo.

Also both had top 20 players who didn't want to play for them. Grant it in Nuggets case Melo was a top 5 player when he left

What do you have that the Nuggets don't have?
I see neither with any chips
I see Nuggets have some talented young players. See the Jazz are not the only ones
Nuggets will make playoffs while Utah watches
Utah is only game in town and Nuggets share a city with teams from all major 4 sports
Nuggets play in a state everyone loves to visit and jazz play in a state people avoid.

Do I need to keep going?

Now for the answer to your question and that is Utah Jazz have a city behind them since they are only game in town. It's a college type atmosphere in SLC. Most NBA teams do not have this except Spurs, Blazers,and Thunder.so Utah is one of 4

Longest offseason ever. Here's my positive Jazz statement (more of a stat), courtesy of reddit:

"Excepting Kareem - John Stockton had more assists in his career then any other player had field goals.
Kareem FG: 15,837

Stockton Assists: 15, 806

Had Stockton played 3 more games in his career, he would have likely passed Kareem's field goal mark in assists.

Kareem played 20 seasons. Stockton played 19.

Kareem played 57,446 minutes in his career. Stockton played 47,764 minutes."

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/6sc7ej/the_gonzaga_gretzky_excepting_kareem_john/