What's new

Exum Injured

It looked like a flop? Did he get hit by a ghost?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Good gosh I'm always concerned when there isn't any contact. Looked like Jabarri's IMO

Glass legs, just what my biggest concern with him was... Doesn't look good folks.

What?

It didn't look to me that he stepped on another player, or rolled his ankle, or bumped a knee....did he burst a ligament?

So he is back on the bench in street clothes, with crutches and a heavily wrapped left knee.

For the record, I love Trey Burke, even if it seemed like I was criticizing him for shooting 30% I was really a fan.

How many injuries does that put the 2014 draft class at? There was a brilliant article done by ESPN regarding how so many young guys are suspiciously getting crazy injuries early on in their careers.

This is happening too often to be a coincidence. He's still growing. He needs to hit weights, strengthen his body. Extremely sad for him, and I hope it's more like Demarre's injury than it is like Jabari's.

What?

It didn't look to me that he stepped on another player, or rolled his ankle, or bumped a knee....did he burst a ligament?

So he is back on the bench in street clothes, with crutches and a heavily wrapped left knee.

For the record, I love Trey Burke, even if it seemed like I was criticizing him for shooting 30% I was really a fan.

For the record, I love Bryce Cotton.

Exum with a torn ACL also collapses our playoff hopes. No defense at PG anymore, in a conference packed with them. Bryce Cotton guarding the likes of Lillard and Conley and Paul and Lawson and Parker and Williams and Curry and Holiday is just laughable (and there's obviously even more).

****. I hope all of those Shaun Livingston comparisons aren't coming true. This really sucks.

He's back out on the bench. Someone please tell me this is a good sign. If he had torn a ligament would they really have him back out watching the game?

Untitled.png

For the record, I had a knee on knee the other day (medial side) and my knee totally gave out, and I had trouble walking for the rest of the night.

Turned out just being a lil sprain, and I was fine in a week. There's a small chance he might be okay.

How many injuries does that put the 2014 draft class at? There was a brilliant article done by ESPN regarding how so many young guys are suspiciously getting crazy injuries early on in their careers.

This is happening too often to be a coincidence. He's still growing. He needs to hit weights, strengthen his body. Extremely sad for him, and I hope it's more like Demarre's injury than it is like Jabari's.

If this is the case the medical staff should have known about the risk and either not draft him (if they wanted instant gratification) or have him strengthen up and get some burn in the D-League, gradually getting stronger. He's only 19, if he needed 2 more years to be NBA ready then so be it. There was no contact so obviously there was something else going on. Way to go Jazz staff.

For the record, I had a knee on knee the other day (medial side) and my knee totally gave out, and I had trouble walking for the rest of the night.

Turned out just being a lil sprain, and I was fine in a week. There's a small chance he might be okay.
Unfortunately the video doesn't really show a knee on knee collision, so your experience may not be similar.

There was nothing mechanically strange about the way he drove or went up, which suggests this is likely something that was waiting to happen, and not a minor injury caused by over-extension, pulled muscle, sprained ankle, or what have you.

I'm super worried.