What's new

Exum Update

Is it just me or does Exum look a little heavier? Obviously this could be a good thing. . .

He looks good. He looked thicker a couple years ago but it didn’t look like good weight. He looked good coming into the season... could tell he had worked.

LOP plays out of control trying to slap Exum's hand, falls out of the stands into the tunnel. Fall is broken by Exum, Exum is rebroken by LOP. Sigh. . .

Impossible because I'll be ON THE FLOOR wearing one of those special shirts they give people who get to line up and welcome players back onto the floor! So if anything, he'd give me five and my incredibly large muscles would flex and cause him an injury. But that's not going to happen either.

Excellent point.
Ben simmons awkward shot, ingles looking like a math teaching plumbing auto mechanic, bogut looking like a giant caveman.

You forgot alcoholic electrician and unemployed uncle. Someone on one the jazz avenues threads said swear to god joe looks like my unemployed uncle. It was one of my favorites.

i like the one the other day i think from Memphis where "Joe Ingles is like that guy you see at a bus stop and you're not sure if he's homeless or not"

Added to the mental archive.

funny i was talking to a mate the other day about some of the old NBL days here and when we used to watch Arne Duncan, that dude was 10 times more uncoordinated looking than Jingles but man could he make baskets
Larry Bird wasn't a thing of beauty either... but man, was he ever a thing of beauty!

yeah Cecil was thick
330px-Cecil_the_lion_at_Hwange_National_Park_%284516560206%29.jpg

I have this mastered. Nothing better than having people think you're a bumbling moron who struggles to dress himself.

This is sound advice. I can fix stuff and am kind of handy but act like a total moron. No one asks for help and no one expects much... everything you do is bonus.

I have a contractor brother in law than can fix anything... that poor guy gets asked for favors every damn day.

This is sound advice. I can fix stuff and am kind of handy but act like a total moron. No one asks for help and no one expects much... everything you do is bonus.

I have a contractor brother in law than can fix anything... that poor guy gets asked for favors every damn day.

Worked brilliantly in my early 20's long straggly hair half way down my back, beard, flannel shirt and jeans, normally stained in some way, always unironed. People were surprised I could read, pretty sure my boss thought i was hired on some government program to employ the intellectually disabled until we had an industrial dispute and he was trying to argue the award with me.