What's new

Exum Update

Dante answered some questions via Twitter.
Thinking he'll be asked about 'serious stuff' enough already, I asked about Joe's twins, he says he likes the boy more: Jacob is a gangster!

this is Jacob

Jacob literally has the exact same hairline and style of his dad...

Last edited:
Thinking he'll be asked about 'serious stuff' enough already, I asked about Joe's twins, he says he likes the boy more: Jacob is a gangster!

this is Jacob

Lololololol. Looks just like joe

Thought Exum had a solid game. Was he rusty? Sure. But he also drove to the hoop when he could and flashed explosive speed. He can definitely exploit matchups against opposing subs. And he looked pretty solid defensively.

Agreed

this is Jacob

The can of beer is just off-camera.

Crazy as it seems ...Does Exum START in tonight's game if Rubio is held out as a precaution for his knee.

I'll be watching how fast him and DM get up the court. This could be the start of what will make the Jazz very dangerous to opposing teams if these two click together ...Excited to watch them.

@tribjazz - Starting lineup tomorrow night starting to look like Dante might make his first start?

Crazy as it seems ...Does Exum START in tonight's game if Rubio is held out as a precaution for his knee.
Yep, that's crazy. Mitchell becomes starting PG, someone else slots in at SG, probably O'Neale in site of his slump, like last time Ricky missed time. Otherwise Crowder at the 3, Ingles at the 2. Wouldn't expect Exum's minutes to suddenly leap in only his second game back, although an uptick wouldn't be a surprise.

I'll be watching how fast him and DM get up the court. This could be the start of what will make the Jazz very dangerous to opposing teams if these two click together ...Excited to watch them.

@tribjazz - Starting lineup tomorrow night starting to look like Dante might make his first start?

Lol, looks like this Dante stan just creamed himself in his pants. Did you even watched the games while Exum was out ?

Reactions: MVP

you're up early this morning dude ?