What's new

Exum upset after being fouled by Oni in practice

Why is this even report worthy?

Stuff like this happens often I bet. MJ punched kerr in the face...
Don't you understand? Doesn't anyone understand? The dude is literally made if balsa wood, spun glass, and chewing gum. The slightest breeze could end his season. We have too much invested in this guy... He simply has TOO. MUCH. POTENTIAL.

I'm surprised they haven't preemptively sat him out for the season. He is too valuable a commodity to allow him to actually, you knew, be around other people.

Exum can blow by defensive coverages like Jeff Green did on Friday. He should have some nice moments this year.

Exum is out for tomorrow's game. It's encouraging that he's doing 4-hour workouts and 2-on-2 though. Exum and Oni are going to be competing for minutes at the wing.

He's for sure out? I was hoping him and Mudiay can get 2 preseason games in before the start of the real thing.

Don't you understand? Doesn't anyone understand? The dude is literally made if balsa wood, spun glass, and chewing gum. The slightest breeze could end his season. We have too much invested in this guy... He simply has TOO. MUCH. POTENTIAL.

I'm surprised they haven't preemptively sat him out for the season. He is too valuable a commodity to allow him to actually, you knew, be around other people.
Holy Curtis Borchardt.

Jazz won’t say it , but it sounds like they aren’t happy with Dante and they way he has come back into training camp.

He seems to be more occupied in the team he has bought into in Australia , and less focused on the Jazz

To be put with 2nd round draft picks and G leaguers in a scrimmage , they are telling him loud and clear , you’re on notice .

Although it’s practice, that layup he missed was Dante year 1 ... you could see the trainer yelling instructions and he didn’t have a clue what to do .

Jazz won’t say it , but it sounds like they aren’t happy with Dante and they way he has come back into training camp.

He seems to be more occupied in the team he has bought into in Australia , and less focused on the Jazz

To be put with 2nd round draft picks and G leaguers in a scrimmage , they are telling him loud and clear , you’re on notice .

Although it’s practice, that layup he missed was Dante year 1 ... you could see the trainer yelling instructions and he didn’t have a clue what to do .

LOLZ

My intuition is that the Jazz are looking to trade Dante. Why else would they sign Mudiay? That gives them 3 PGs: Conley, and Donovan and Mudiay who are combo guards, and a third-stringer, NWG, though I don't think he makes the team (could they have kept Neto who is much better instead of signed NWG?). And why else would they say that they're going to play him as a two-guard, when Dante can't shoot well enough to be a two-guard. This outburst is a reflection of something simmering behind the scenes. When did you ever hear of Dante doing something like this before?

The Jazz always play close to the vest; remember last year, when they insisted that Donovan wasn't injured at the start of the season, and then it turned out that he wasn't fully healed until midseason.

It's clear that he's not basketball ready, therefore not ready to join the main team yet. He needs more time obviously.

As Tony Jones said a few hours ago, he just needs to get into basketball shape.

Then trade him for pennies in the dollar and let him try somewhere else. Utah paid him, use him or let him go.

Playing 2 on 2 is part of Exum's regimen to get cleared to play with the team. It's part of team protocol. So the other guys were really doing him a favor by staying late to drill with him.

Why is this even report worthy?

Stuff like this happens often I bet. MJ punched kerr in the face...

Why is this report worthy? Well has there ever been another ded person that played basketball? How about a ded person that got up and showed emotion? This should be national news.