What's new

Fantasy basketball

Darkwing Duck

Prodigy reactivated one of the Jazzfanz league, but a draft date and time hasn't been set and no answered my post there so I'm asking here about when the draft is supposed to be. Also, are those in the league planning on participating in it?

Also, other relevant stuff posted if necessary.

I know prodigy is doing one on the Yahoo! platform which I'm just not all that keen on as it's too confusing for me.

Is anyone interested in doing one on the ESPN platform? There used to be an annual League with a few people from the UGLI forum but half have left for 1 reason or another. But we still have 4 committed people willing to keep it going and need 4 more people to make it a League. If anyone is interested please send me a message and maybe we can get it running.

I will be back. Hopefully will avoid drafting half the team that gets season ending injuries this time.

I'm in! I hope the draft isn't at the same time as my other league. That happened last year and it was interesting to say the least.

Draft has been set
Date: Sunday, October 14, 2018
Time: 7:00 pm(Mountain Time)

This is for Yahoo. If interested PM me your e-mail address. We have 4 positions open.