What's new

Fatlanta ***** vs. Utah Jazz - 6 pm PACIFIC Time

At the game. Malone chatting up Greg Miller. Sap said hi to Lowe and Corbin before the game.

Seems like this year tons of teams have a bunch of injuries. The Jazz had only Trey with a finger. Bad year to stay healthy

Elton Brand needs a Rascal
FatPersonScooter.jpg

Anyone else see this? Burks is at the free throw line bricking and Favors and Marvin are laughing on the bench. Giggles while losing at home? That's all you need to know about this team. No maturity, no leadership, no discipline, and no level of expectation.

Just show up, play, and receive a pay check.

Anyone else see this? Burks is at the free throw line bricking and Favors and Marvin are laughing on the bench. Giggles while losing at home? That's all you need to know about this team. No maturity, no leadership, no discipline, and no level of expectation.

Just show up, play, and receive a pay check.

It was Evans.

I don't see too much of a problem. Nobody is taking this year seriously.

Just thinking that the Jazz will potentially lose the next 6 games.. Will that crack the Jazz's will for the season? I kinda hope so and hope not.

This team is getting dumber and dumber.

Basic fundamentals are completely absent. No boxing out. Chest passes should be bounce passes. Terrible picks, ummmm you move and stick your *** out you'll be called every single time (I'm talking to you kanter), and going under screens/not stepping up to a curling Korver has got to take the cake. Never seen so much stupidity.

Love the loss. But how we are losing is disappointing. The new coach is going to have his work cut out for him. The bad habits Corbin has allowed to form are going to take time to fix.

"Marvin drops down a deuce". LOL. Classic Bolerism. Totally oblivious. Our announcers are terrible.

This team is getting dumber and dumber.

Basic fundamentals are completely absent. No boxing out. Chest passes should be bounce passes. Terrible picks, ummmm you move and stick your *** out you'll be called every single time (I'm talking to you kanter), and going under screens/not stepping up to a curling Korver has got to take the cake. Never seen so much stupidity.

Love the loss. But how we are losing is disappointing. The new coach is going to have his work cut out for him. The bad habits Corbin has allowed to form are going to take time to fix.

That reminds me of my Sophomore coach in High School. He got sick and the Varsity coach had us practice with them. He got so mad about how we ran screens. I honestly never knew to that point how to correctly run one. We didn't practice any plays. Just the fundamentals and it was amazing how much better we got from it. Ty could learn a lot from him.