What's new

Fatlanta ***** vs. Utah Jazz - 6 pm PACIFIC Time

@Rondaburke2

That's right @TheDeliverer_32 the plays should run thru your point guard. No wonder he's one of my favorite former player…

Everybody hating on Corbin's use of players tonight. I love it.

Why was kanter benched after Atlanta showed they clearly didn't have an answer for him?

Maybe Corbin is on board with the tank too....ehehe...seriously speaking I prefer to not think to this option.

Anway, Corbin was looking disconsolate in the last minutes...it is big loss for his ambitions of contract extension.

Maybe Corbin is on board with tank too....ehehe

Seriously speaking I prefer to not think to this option.

Corbin was looking disconsolate in the last minutes...it is big loss for his ambitions of contract extension.

Hope not. I'll just keep believing he is a terrible coach.

Ok, I'm not upset that we lost. In fact, it's not a bad thing at all.

That said, I lay the blame for this loss squarely on Corbin and his strange substitution decisions.

The Jazz finally got rolling in the third, including finally Hayward, you could see the momentum building and the energy growing. So, what does Corbin do, he plays the second unit fully 3 minutes longer than he should have, and by the time he begins finally to substitute back in the starters, we had lost the lead and completely lost the momentum/energy from the third period. In particular, why the hell did he sit G almost 6 minutes in the fourth? He should have sat him no more than 2-3 minutes and got him back in the game and run a play or two for him to keep G going. Instead, with almost 6 minutes gone, and with it any semblance of momentum with it, he finally substitutes Hayward back in. Anyone could see that the unit on the floor was losing it, yet Corbin stubbornly continued to run with it. I just don't get it.

Why was kanter benched after Atlanta showed they clearly didn't have an answer for him?

Wait just one damn minute. Your like a little child that wants everything, and I'm sick and tired of you bitching and contradicting your damned self.

So what is it win or tank?!?! When we win you bitch, criticizing management. When we lose you bitch criticizing the coach or players!!! Make yo damned mind son!!!

Wait just one damn minute. Your like a little child that wants everything, and I'm sick and tired of you bitching and contradicting your damned self.

So what is it win or tank?!?! When we win you bitch, criticizing management. When we lose you bitch criticizing the coach or players!!! Make yo damned mind son!!!

What makes you think I was complaining about the benching of kanter? Just trying to make sense out of Corbin's substitution patterns.

I'm pro tank so I'm grateful for the loss. But our defense, rotations, and offense leaves me with so many questions. I mean, seriously, why was kanter benched?

If your pro tank then you should be glad Ty is the coach, because Horny would have us hovering around the 7-8 seed. So you either need to root for wins or STFU!!!

Sent from the JazzFanz app

She should tell the point guard to stop shooting so much and get his teammates into positions that they can succeed in.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

If he wants to shoot 9-15(60%) from the field with 62% from 3, let him. Hayward can distribute just fine.