What's new

Favors finally arrived?

We need guards who are better defenders. Houston shot 34 3's. GS went 13-25. Not going to win by allowing teams to abuse us behind the arc.

As for Favors, yes...he has arrived. Gobert/Favors is the best combination. Not saying Kanter can't be our third big. Maybe he will. But Favors is a stud! He has a nasty spin move to the basket. Overplay that and he has the baby hook or finger roll at the hoop. Or maybe he just takes that sweet midrange J. Unbelievable what he's done over the last 2 years to make himself better.
Good post.
I truly am amazed at far that jumpshot has come. Favors offense is quite a bit further along than I expected at this point..... pretty decent passer too

Averaging 21.2 and 10.2 the last five games. I'd like to see this trend continue over another 7-8 games to feel like he's truly arrived. I think he has though and still isn't nearly where he'll be in 3-4 years.

I'm with Quin. He's had a couple really good games. Let me see it for a month and then maybe he's arrived. It's been awesome to watch, but way too soon to say.

I'm not sure if it's a wristband or a wrap from when he jammed it a few games back - either way I hope he keeps it.

During Derrick's second year in Utah, Ron Boone said Favors biggest problem may be he doesn't realize how good he can be - l think he's starting to realize how good he can be.

I remember that. Love that kind of insight from Mr. Boone.