What's new

Favors not included in Cavs trade talks

I really, really hope that Vonleh or Smart creep up into the top 4.

If Embiid and/or Exum are on the board at 5, the draft gets a whole lot more exciting.

And Portugal has Ghana in a death grip. They're up 1-0 and it's almost impossible to come back from that kind of a deficit.

Teh soccer

SPOILER ALERT!

OK, I can now chill. US lost, but they advance anyways. So after they choke in the final 30 secs against Portugal and can't manage at least a tie against Germany, they're through to the next round. But only because USA sucked less against Germany than Portugal did. Ain't soccer grand? At least there have been goal differentials to resolve ties. It's going to be embarrassing one of these Cups when a team is sent home after losing a coin toss.
Usa lost! Whoo hooo!
usa usa usa

Listening to Locke talk about this... How was Favors not a part of this? I call BS.

In other news let's say its correct that Favors is not in this trade. Would you do #5, our unprotected pick next year and Alec Burks for Wiggins?... or I guess Jabari.

Yes. I would rather give them GS 2017 pick but heck yea. Cavs are not going to do it because Burks will want to be paid next year.

looks like the make up game with Favors had now started

Geez is Favors that big of a baby. SO what!, another team wanted you. That should make him feel good not bad. Great players get traded so why feel as though it is a personal insult to you. I am not saying Favors is thinking that but the assumption the Jazz have to do damage control seems ridiculous.

The Cav's owner when interviewed said many of the reported trade offers were never even offered. Now he is saying that because it is true or he is saying that to try and sooth the Jazz ruffled feathers.