What's new

Game Thread Feb 05, 2021 5:00PM MT: Jazz at Hornets

Added to Calendar: 02-05-21

It's the right hamstring - last year he was having all the trouble with the left. So potentially good news - who knows.

You send him back to Utah and hope he's ready for Tuesday against Boston - Jazz play their 3rd game in 4 days on Sunday and an early game at that.
Nonsense! Give him some pickle juice and he will be right as rain slinging death on the Pacers from long distance.

Should be interesting to see Clarkson step up. Ingles will probably have more big assist nights too. Will this give more time to Oni? Still feel as if we need a more established point for cases such as this.
All of those guys are great options to replace Conley if he is out.
Jazz are deep

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Well I just watched the Celtics win, so we’ve guaranteed being in first at least for a few more days. There was an Edwards guy in Boston I’ve never heard of. He shot 3 free throws and wrapped the ball around his body before the free throw. There was a guy in the league a few years ago who would do that. Anyone know?

Also, Luke Kennard looks like David Wood:

1612589951419.jpeg1612589873632.jpeg

Well I just watched the Celtics win, so we’ve guaranteed being in first at least for a few more days. There was an Edwards guy in Boston I’ve never heard of. He shot 3 free throws and wrapped the ball around his body before the free throw. There was a guy in the league a few years ago who would do that. Anyone know?

Also, Luke Kennard looks like David Wood:

View attachment 10257View attachment 10256
Gilberto's Arena

This new play no defense thing isn't ideal

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
The scheme of going over on a pick is good... unless the pick is for Melo Ball and it is 10 feet above the three point line... gave him a ****ing runway to the rim.

Really happy we moved on, or I should say Hayward moved on from us.

His slicked back hair, and his I don't give a **** attitude. the Hornets will never be great with him as their leading scorer.

Really happy we moved on, or I should say Hayward moved on from us.

His slicked back hair, and his I don't give a **** attitude. the Hornets will never be great with him as their leading scorer.
What’s the over/under on months before LaVar starts sending him pictures of his *** or junk as a taunt?

Conley has been out best player this year so the injury really sucks

He definitely has been the most consistent but our mvp is still Rudy. Bogie is coming back to shape right when it's needed and with Donovan, Clarkson and Joe we should have enough offensive power even if turnovers will likely go up. Of course I hope Mike will come back soon, he's been playing great.

I'm not sure he's been the best (an argument could be made however)but he's damn sure been the most consistent. Without him the offense will stagnate.
He's definitely our floor general. It may Sting a bit not having him for a few games, but I expect JC to step up.