What's new

Game Thread Feb 09, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Warriors

Added to Calendar: 02-09-22

What a great game by the jazz. Man they were so cohesive/connected tonight. Great game from Whiteside.
I feel like Forest would be the best player on the team if he could shoot. He is so good at everything else and has a great bbiq. He is just such a bad shooter that he will never be much more than he is right now. Which is still a decent player but man if he could shoot.....

Nice win. It'll feel nicer when we trade for that defensive wing tomorrow. Just imagine what we can do defensively with <insert name> on our team.

All that hate y'all put on Hassan all season long... Now you witness the greatness of COUNT BLOCKULA! +35 17 REBOUNDS! 7 BLOCKS!

Every game needs to be a day before trade deadline. Hassan would be an MVP candidate.

Dok was 5-5 from the field for 11 points. 5 boards and a block in 19 minutes. He is coming along nicely with this unexpected playing time.

That step back 3 by butler at the end was ice cold
He can get that whenever he wants… you close on it and he cooks you. I just don’t see how Quin doesn’t see that and say “you know what… that is one of the most important things to have… maybe I should help develop that”.

Clarkson was 2-10 from 3 and 3-4 from 2.

All that hate y'all put on Hassan all season long... Now you witness the greatness of COUNT BLOCKULA! +35 17 REBOUNDS! 7 BLOCKS!

Every game needs to be a day before trade deadline. Hassan would be an MVP candidate.
He’s gotten tons of love and he deserves all the **** he’s taken. He has that kind of effort and ability and sometimes chooses to dog it. I love the Whiteside roller coaster when it gives us fun every other game or every third game… but when it is bad for 10 games or so it becomes nauseating

Dok was 5-5 from the field for 11 points. 5 boards and a block in 19 minutes. He is coming along nicely with this unexpected playing time.
yeah but it's definitely not his best night...... he struggles to hold down the paint and box out for rebound. he needs to work on his fundamentals more

Anybody see the Mitchell interview where he sincerely said that he wasn't disappointed that he didn't stay in for the triple double as he was coming off concussion protocols? Watching this guy interacting with teammates including Rudy, never anything negative to say about anybody, plays his *** off - so how could anybody ever possibly dislike this guy?