What's new

Game Thread Feb 09, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Warriors

Added to Calendar: 02-09-22

I'm watching the game late, had to work, and the first thing I've noticed is that the announcers LOVE THE WARRIORS. To the point of spontaneous orgasms. I'm watching the 2nd quarter and we are ahead 9 and to listen to them you would think we were losing by 50, or actually not even in the stadium.
I enjoyed them discussing the potential suns warriors conference finals… uhhhh what the hell

Uh, bro… he is here. He was at the game at the end.
I’ve decided to irrationally hate him for no reason… I hate Ainge and this is Ainges guy. He will forever be “Not Joe Ingles”.

I’m treating him like my wife treats the new super pretty girl that moved in. Imma hate his *** until he forces me to love him by being awesome. He’s probably stuck up and a real bitch.

The jazz should just spot every team a 13 point lead every game. **** got serious and the jazz started defending. Where’s this been all year?
It took Gobert calling everybody on their **** to turn it around. God knows the coach won't do it.

Forrest could potentially replace conley in the starting lineup if he can just make those open 3s. hes gonna be DMs defensive sidekick .

I think the block where they both have their hand on the ball for 1/2 second being called as a jump ball is ********. If the guy getting blocked still has the ball they should just play on. So dumb.

Forrest could potentially replace conley in the starting lineup if he can just make those open 3s. hes gonna be DMs defensive sidekick .
yeah the expectation for him was nothing more than a serviceable backup in the start of the season. but the way he's improved his game he's blown past that expectation.

I liked the part in the 4th quarter where Curry shots an airball and you can hear some guy in the crowd yelling "Steph you have to throw it harder". lol

A hyped-up connected Whiteside is an awesome thing to watch. Day-um.

It took Gobert calling everybody on their **** to turn it around. God knows the coach won't do it.
But but but LoPo said he crossed a line. **** needed to be Asia’s the way this team had been competing even before Covid and other injuries the way this team was just going through the motions.

The emergence of Forrest might have changed the narrative for this team.

Jensen's more relaxed approach while Quin was out with Covid refreshed the team.

Based off the whole team rallying around him, Don might not be trash after all.

Big day today to see if we can add just a bit more to maybe make a run.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app