What's new

Game Thread Feb 11, 2023 05:30PM MT: Jazz at Knicks

Added to Calendar: 02-11-23

I have decided that is imperative that we find a seven footer if we replace Olynyk. Where are we expecting that Duke Center to go in the draft?

Reputation?

Unless your name is Elizah Huge no one thinks RJ is that good.

Thibs plays him a million minutes for no reason, and he's had options. If he was some late first round draft pick who wasn't pushed as the face of the franchise no coach, even Thibs, would let him play so much and shoot so much.

Thibs plays him a million minutes for no reason, and he's had options. If he was some late first round draft pick who wasn't pushed as the face of the franchise no coach, even Thibs, would let him play so much and shoot so much.
A bit of hyperbole man. RJ has great games. There is obviously potential there. Knicks also don't have much size on the wings.

Quickley and Knicks can't get an extension done next fall, Jazz swoop in with a trade, Quickley is the starting PG for the next 4 years and we win every championship.

If Rudy Gay ends up screwing up the tank I'm going to be seriously pissed. All of a sudden this dude is shooting lights out when there is no reason at all to play him.

Barrett just doesn’t seem like he’s improving at all. He’s one of the least efficient players in the league right now. His three-point shooting during the Covid season looks to be an anomaly. We definitely dodged a huge bullet there. I am happy to be wrong about that one.

Sexton has decent numbers....10/4 on 4/8 shooting....he's had some good moments but overall that half was a disaster. His defense in particular has just been abysmal. It's why you can't only look at the surface level numbers with him.

Sexton has decent numbers....10/4 on 4/8 shooting....he's had some good moments but overall that half was a disaster. His defense in particular has just been abysmal. It's why you can't only look at the surface level numbers with him.
He's totally outclassed by Brunson. Most are. Dude is so good.

I don’t know what you’re watching but he’s battling his *** off against Brunson (who’s scoring on everyone).