What's new

Game Thread Feb 15, 2021 7:00PM MT: Jazz vs. 76ers

Added to Calendar: 02-15-21

I feel Bogey's frustration. Hate it when I'm playing 2K and my player does the crazy circus shot animation on a point blank layup for no reason.

Props to the guys adjusting mid-game. Embiid was a late-minute scratch so it threw us off balance.

I'm feeling a big run in the 3rd. A few of our guys have been a bit off the last few games. I expect to see a bit of that ironed out. I imagine you'll see the 3 starting to fall better. My bet is we take a double-digit lead into the 4th.

Rebounds after Gobert contests have been a problem. We got lucky on the last shot. Guys gotta slide in when the shot goes up and box out.

Nice comeback but the Jazz need to get some rebounds. Rudy is almost invisible in the game. He has two rebounds. DM is back to his inconsistent shooting. Clarkson was amazing and our bench did a great job. Bogey needs to step it up too This team is amazing though will all the negative points I just mentioned they have the lead at half.

I'm feeling a big run in the 3rd. A few of our guys have been a bit off the last few games. I expect to see a bit of that ironed out. I imagine you'll see the 3 starting to fall better. My bet is we take a double-digit lead into the 4th.
Stockton/Malone always stomped in the beginning of the third.

So what does everyone think of the Gobert on Simmons strategy? Gobert had 2 rebounds in the first half so seems to to have put him out of position