What's new

Game Thread Feb 15, 2021 7:00PM MT: Jazz vs. 76ers

Added to Calendar: 02-15-21

hydra-note.jpg

Should be a good game. The battle of the #1 seeds. 76ers have a lot of depth and I expect them to play well despite the fact they're mediocre on the road.

Tucker and Bradley will be saying hello as well and I hope they get lots of cheers.

Should be a good game. The battle of the #1 seeds. 76ers have a lot of depth and I expect them to play well despite the fact they're mediocre on the road.

Tucker and Bradley will be saying hello as well and I hope they get lots of cheers.

lmfao. The Sixers do not have good depth. At all. Their depth is horrible.

Call me a greedy SOB but I really want this one. The last few years Philly always seems to play The Jazz when Utah is underperforming (they've won 5 of the last 6) .

I hope Embiid plays because I feel this year as well as the last few they're over-rated and fake tough - want to see them get put in their place.

And please Donovan don't press, the jury is in and you're better than Simmons.

I want this bad and I want the Jazz to destroy them. I hope both DM and Rudy go off. Heck I hope the Jazz break their 3pt record and make 30 threes tonight. I hate Philly 76ers and their cheesesteak is overrated.

I want this bad and I want the Jazz to destroy them. I hope both DM and Rudy go off. Heck I hope the Jazz break their 3pt record and make 30 threes tonight. I hate Philly 76ers and their cheesesteak is overrated.
The Philadelphian in Sandy is better than anything in Philly.