What's new

Game Thread Feb 17, 2021 8:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers

Added to Calendar: 02-17-21

If Quin is going to ride our guys heavy in minutes when the game is over, he damn well better be riding LeBron & co. to 36+ minutes in the ASG.

Niang looked better than Bogie. What’s Bogie’s deal? He’s looked awful as of late.

also, I don’t think he’s good trying to post up. I know we’re trying to get him involved. But he usually is too weak, slow, and robotic that it results in a turnover or a blocked shot. He’s better coming off screens and cutting to the hoop

Niang looked better than Bogie. What’s his deal?

also, I don’t think he’s good trying to post up. He’s better coming off screens and cutting to the hoop
Damn, man. We just posted the exact same thing at the exact same minute. I posted mine over in the trade Bogey thread.

Damn, man. We just posted the exact same thing at the exact same minute. I posted mine over in the trade Bogey thread.
@The Thriller right here:

I’d like to see us stop trying to get him post up looks. I know there were some advanced stats on it from last year, but the turnovers are killer. Have him shoot without hesitation. No pump fakes. No putting the ball on the floor. If we’re going to run plays for him, why aren’t we running the Hayward plays where he does catch and shoot off screens? It’s insane. Take his dribbles away. Give him more attempts with no dribbles. Anything. Someone has to realize, “holy ****, he turns the ball over half the time he puts it on the floor.”

Gobert was the best player on he court tonight. His effort was impressive. He’s honestly been the Clippers killer for a while now. He dominated DJ when it was Lob city and is now dominating Zubac (who doesn’t suck)

Wow. That’s eerie.

But well written. I was thinking the harpring or Korver screens off the elbows. But I’m pretty sure that’s essentially the hayward screens. Either way, I don’t want to see him post up. It bogs down our offense and results in a turnover. Keep the ball moving. Bogie is better catching, shooting, or taking it hard to the rim.

1MAKHzK.png

Perfect pic for Second Half Spida lol

I cannot believe how much better Niang is playing. He’s creating off the dribble, scoring inside, and hitting the 3.

I think we’re desperately needing Conley back. The jazz have two guys who are creating for others, Mitchell and Jingles. Our offense at times sputters because we’re missing that one additional creator.

Wow. That’s eerie.

But well written. I was thinking the harpring or Korver screens off the elbows. But I’m pretty sure that’s essentially the hayward screens. Either way, I don’t want to see him post up. It bogs down our offense and results in a turnover. Keep the ball moving. Bogie is better catching, shooting, or taking it hard to the rim.
Yeah, and he’s a better shooter than Hayward and Harpring. His 2P% is abysmal, though, and I’m convinced it’s because we keep having him shoot off the dribble.