What's new

Game Thread Feb 17, 2021 8:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers

Added to Calendar: 02-17-21

If Quin is going to ride our guys heavy in minutes when the game is over, he damn well better be riding LeBron & co. to 36+ minutes in the ASG.
Lol
Post of the thread runner up
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I think Snyder was actual drawing up some action for the bench players so they would actually run something and not embarrass themselves again.
It didn’t help.

Shaq makes Mudiay look like Philly Allen Iverson and Brantley makes Araujo look like an nba player. I don’t know what the hell that 3 pointer was tonight.

Rudy only credited with one block. Felt like he had multiple blocks on several possessions. I think he even blocked one of DM's shots.

Any word on whether Bogdanovic got hurt again? I know he was playing poorly, but it’s not like Quin to bench a starter. Hope it was just an off night and not something more.

The one thing I don't like about the Jazz is they're always playing from behind to catch up and starting up slow. That is not a good habit to have if you're a playoff team. Always, every damn game playing the catch up game all the time. If they continue to do that, they still won't last long in the western playoffs.

I see a lot of complaining on here. Y'all remember when Lou Williams and the Clipper scrubs beat us in the last game of the season to keep us out of the playoffs a few years back?

This season is awesome. Go Jazz

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

Another nice win regardless who played for the Clippers, their fans forgot we beat then when they were at full strength this year. At the end of season they only count wins. Rudy was awesome but DM, JC had up and down nights shooting but they did make some big shots to pull away. Bogie is a mess. Last night might have been his worse game because he did nothing else. This season when he wasn't shooting well he was rebounding and dishing out some assists. I hope the Jazz can fix their slow start problem because it could come back and bite them during the playoffs.

Winning the turnover battle and owning them on the offensive boards made the difference.

Jingles has been looking like vintage Jingles.

I want to watch defensive highlights of Oni - he's a good defender. I'm impressed he's earned legit minutes - not an easy thing to do with such a solid 2nd string.

He was the hydra head that got tangled up in the other hydra heads. He was really bad. Guy is forcing it right now.
My bet is his wrist is still bothering him a bit. Didn't he go down hard on his right hand a few games ago? Maybe he tweaked it, and now it is getting in his head again, like the start of the season. I am sure he will come around when we need it, come playoff time.

I am looking forward to a playoff run with this squad healthy and confident. We will be a tough out for everyone. Realistically only 2 maybe 3 teams would have a real shot at beating us. Strangely enough one of them is probably the Nuggets. Hopefully QS will be able to figure out Jokic for our inevitable 2nd round meeting with them.

Bogey will be ok but I think he single handedly kept LA in the game last night. It seemed like every miss or turnover was a 2-5 pt swing.