What's new

Game Thread Feb 19, 2021 8:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers

Added to Calendar: 02-19-21

Great character game for our guys, I like the fight some bad calls against and we would have won. Do you think we attempt to get some missing pieces at the trade deadline I think we are still one player away ?

our rebounding will be an issue comes playoffs. whenever the opponent gets to draw rudy out of the paint, all we have left down there is a 6'4 Royce as our best defensive rebounder against other 6'8+ wings/bigs. it's a dream matchup that teams will look to exploit just like what clippers did tonight

That's a fine loss. Guys other than Gobert/Favors needed to hit the glass a bit harder, more shots will fall, Clippers are a very solid team.

Mitchell has the clutch gene by the way. My god. Dude is unreal in the clutch.

Great character game for our guys, I like the fight some bad calls against and we would have won. Do you think we attempt to get some missing pieces at the trade deadline I think we are still one player away ?
Depends on what's coming back and the price. The buyout market will be key. As will the Laker game.

Make no mistake.... it was their defense that won the game. The next factor was a distant second.

They’re a problem on defense. ****.

I’m not one for moral victories. I guess I will live with this one.

If there is any silver lining I guess it’s a good thing JazzAve gets the night off. I’m sure he would take the win, but I’m sure a night off will do him some good

*green shirt gif*

This is a joke post, right?

If you’re the Clippers, do you feel good about this game? You got great production from your team, you got epic production from your bench, and yet your Barely beat the Jazz at home on a night when they played awful and you had a favorable whistle? Cmon

As frustrated as we are with this game I can’t see how any clipper fan can feel good about this win. The Clippers have two stars, a few nice aging role players, and that’s it. They’re not better than us by a long shot.
Lol. You shift the goalposts soooooo easily.

The Clippers played great defense as a unit despite not playing together for a long while. They feel good.

Tough loss but I am proud of the effort. DM was a monster in the second half but he needs to figure out why he starts off so badly. I know it is a loss and there are going to be naysayers that this showed Utah is a pretender but in my eyes I think it is good that the Jazz played a close game and lost. Clippers had to play great just to barely beat us. They couldn't put the Jazz away until the very end. Mentally, it is a positive because the Clippers now think they can beat the Jazz and perhaps they don't take us as seriously the next time. While the Jazz will want revenge and will correct their mistakes and be ready for them next time. A blowout could have been damaging since we beat their scrubs last time and they were at full strength. Let their fans bash us but revenge will be sweet when we see them next time. Good game guys back on another winning streak next game.