Added to Calendar: 02-19-21

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
hydra_by_yoso999_d7bmpqg-pre.jpg

Revolution 9

Staff member
Watched the game 1 again this time with Clippers feed.

Man the Clips bitched about a lot of calls. The refs need to T these fools up!

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
If we get Conley back, then we can surprise them with he and Bogey combining for 50.

NUMBERICA

Anyone know if the Clippers are going to be at full “strength” tonight? I wanna know which version the Jazz are beating.

Either way, it’s good that the Clippers are so great at load-management cuz they’re about to manage the Jazz’s for the third time this year.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Anyone know if the Clippers are going to be at full “strength” tonight? I wanna know which version the Jazz are beating.

Either way, it’s good that the Clippers are so great at load-management cuz they’re about to manage the Jazz’s for the third time this year.
I saw that everyone was listed as questionable, which I found odd because I though PG was supposed to be out longer.

framer

I saw that everyone was listed as questionable, which I found odd because I though PG was supposed to be out longer.
tbh, I don't think his injury will get worse, it is just a matter if he can play with the pain involved. It could remain like that for months. might as well see what happens. Plus, it is illegal in California to continually hold a son away from his legal father, Joe Ingles.

FAILED STATE

Honestly, we didn’t do a good job of breaking their defense last game. They totally altered our shot chart. If they weren’t short-handed and if Rudy hadn’t gone all-world, then it’s hard to imagine that we would win that game.

I’m curious to see Q’s adjustments..... but I’d also consider load management if I were our FO. We already have the season series. Dunno. Tough choice.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Honestly, we didn’t do a good job of breaking their defense last game. They totally altered our shot chart. If they weren’t short-handed and if Rudy hadn’t gone all-world, then it’s hard to imagine that we would win that game.

I’m curious to see Q’s adjustments..... but I’d also consider load management if I were our FO. We already have the season series. Dunno. Tough choice.
One nice adjustment would be Conley returning. They couldn't do what they did on the perimeter with that.