What's new

Game Thread Feb 26, 2021 6:00PM MT: Jazz at Heat

Added to Calendar: 02-26-21

They’re 7-3 in their last 10.

Whenever I see the Heat my brain instinctively yells 'D-WADE!' and then I sadly remember he's retired and won't be playing. He was one of my favorite players.

Miami and Orlando both looking like *** here. This Jazz team doesn't play down to the competition. Should be a Florida 2-Step Sweep.

So I work during almost every minute of every jazz game but I have been extremely fortunate to be able to watch like 90% of every jazz game anyways.
Sadly I don't think I will get to see very much of the game tonight as I'm very busy and the early games are harder for me to watch while at work as well.

Darn it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

So I work during almost every minute of every jazz game but I have been extremely fortunate to be able to watch like 90% of every jazz game anyways.
Sadly I don't think I will get to see very much of the game tonight as I'm very busy and the early games are harder for me to watch while at work as well.

Darn it.

If I eat more Dannon, will that increase your ability to get paid to watch Jazz games?

Darn it.

Call in dead. Works for me!

I have had a rough week, and I just got a new percocet prescription, so I will double enjoy the win tonight!

(or, I will cry huge overly-emotional angry crocodile tears and throw my ice cream spoon across the living room if we, heaven forbid, lose...the price you pay for high highs is the possibility of low lows...oh well, still taking my percocet!!)

We have a big lead in the standings... you know who doesn’t have a big lead in life... some disadvantaged kid out there without hope of attending college. The Hydra is that kid's hope of a better life for him and his future progeny.

Must. Win. Game.

We have a big lead in the standings... you know who doesn’t have a big lead in life... some disadvantaged kid out there without hope of attending college. The Hydra is that kid's hope of a better life for him and his future progeny.

Must. Win. Game.
40 years from now the cure for cancer will be found and it will be by a kid who went to college on this Miami win.