What's new

Game Thread Feb 28, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Spurs

Added to Calendar: 02-28-23

Need Sexton back badly if for no other reason than to keep THT's trash *** from ever seeing the court.

THT didnt had a bad shooting game his turnovers were putrid on the other hand kris dunn has another good game

Embarrassing... Need JC and/or Collin back to get back on winning on the next one. Ball handlers we had out there without JC and Collin is not cutting it. No one gets their defenses moving so SAS was able to double team and ball-deny Lauri just too much. And without Ochais cuts and three-shooting threat the offense became static af. Embarrasing. Now we need to make this up by winning one of the better teams!

This game isn't the Jazz sucking or anyone's fault. It's just the result of having all your shooters injured. Jazz went from a team who operated in a ton of space to one if the worst spaced teams.

If your teams whole season is heavily depend on one player who's a rookie your team is walking thin and weak ice.
Ah, I see that you think there is some rule that the spurs can't sign free agents or make trades
You are wrong though. Those options are available to the spurs just like all other teams

Why did Damian jones get put in the dog house after 2 games? I’d much rather watch him than dok or JTA though
This is a good question

Here are THT’s possessions from 4:47 to 1:28 left in the game. A little over 3 total minutes in crunch time:

Turnover
Missed layup
Turnover
Missed jumper
Missed layup
Turnover

Lmao… ****ing trash.
Now tell me what everyone else in the team was doing? Because that was every non Lauri player the entire game and Lauri was being doubled teamed. At least THT was occasionally making big plays