What's new

FIFA World Cup 2018

MVP

Most watched and most popular sports even in the world in just two weeks away! Lets chat about your favourite teams, players, predictions, you name it!

If I’m somewhere that has a match on TV I’ll watch but I’m not going out of my way to find it.

I think biggest disappointments will be Portugal, Russia, France and England. None of these teams strike me as capable of going far... France has names but as a team they do not look to have good chemistry and their defence is very suspect. Russians were happy with the draw but I doubt they will even make it out of the group, both Uruguay and Egypt are looking better then them. Portugalgot lucky in Euro 2016, that won't happen two major tournaments in a row. And England is just England as always... nothing special or scary.

bet fifa is sad that usa and italy is out. less money for them

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Denmark is my favorite.

Think France is going to win. If not them, well, Germany is always a favorite to win.

Reactions: MVP
My top teams to cheer: Denmark, Iceland, Poland, Croatia.
My top teams to most likely win it: Germany, Brazil, Spain, Belgium.

Will root for Les Blues(France) for Rudy. They have a big star in Griezmann. Germany is stacked again, and they have my main man Thomas Muller and a young upcoming player in Kimmich. Neuer is back from injury too. Germany is a team you just don't want to face. I too will also root for Denmark and they are in a group where they should advance with France. Mo Salah and Egypt is another team I could see myself rooting for.

Leroy Sane got snubbed but Germany's system works anyway.

Rooting for España obviously. We should come out of our group without a problem (Portugal, Morocco and Iran)

Ze Germans look unbeatable to me. We will do well to finish third in our group. I can't think of a World Cup I've actually been less excited about in 20 years, the constant corruption scandals, the draw fixing with hot and cold balls (its no surprise that we have have terrible groups in every world cup.) the corruption of the bidding process, FIFA makes the Columbia cartels look like the boy scouts. Root and branch the place needs to be emptied out and replaced with football people not politicians and thieves.

Ze Germans look unbeatable to me. We will do well to finish third in our group. I can't think of a World Cup I've actually been less excited about in 20 years, the constant corruption scandals, the draw fixing with hot and cold balls (its no surprise that we have have terrible groups in every world cup.) the corruption of the bidding process, FIFA makes the Columbia cartels look like the boy scouts. Root and branch the place needs to be emptied out and replaced with football people not politicians and thieves.

Well, whenever there is huge amount of money involved it is hard to stay clean. Look at Olympics. Original idea was for athletes from all world to compete in fair sports competition, no professionals were allowed and so on. Now it is huge money making machine and thus doping scandals, corruption, bribes and all other kind of crimes. Sad really. What happened to fair competition in last 30-40 years is so sad to watch. Same **** with FIFA, FIBA, FIDE and others.

On related news 2026 world cup will be held in Mexico, Canada and USA. Finally I may be able to attend some games. Denmark better qualify:)

On related news 2026 world cup will be held in Mexico, Canada and USA. Finally I may be able to attend some games. Denmark better qualify:)

I think going to have 44 teams instead of 32? It will be a circus, FIFA disgust me, capitalism ruins everything.

Rooting for España obviously. We should come out of our group without a problem (Portugal, Morocco and Iran)

Not off to a great start, not nearly as bad as the French in 2010, (that was awesome.) Cant wait to see who implodes next.

We're rooting for Costa Rica in my household.

All USA had to do was not loose by 3 goals to Panama, which they did.

Columbia is the team to watch out for I'm told.