What's new

Finally

So...Favors-Millsap-Carroll-Foye-Mo, with Kanter, Marvin, Hayward and Burks off the bench? Could do.

So...Favors-Millsap-Carroll-Foye-Mo, with Kanter, Marvin, Hayward and Watson off the bench? Could do.

kragthorpe_050912~1.jpg

So...Favors-Millsap-Carroll-Foye-Mo, with Kanter, Marvin, Hayward and Burks off the bench? Could do.

I like it!

Be interesting to see if Corbin uses Marvin at the 4 with that group. That way Burks still plays and Watson still gets on the floor. I don't want to see watson at all but I could see him doing that

So what happens when Al comes back? Does Favors continue to start? Cause we have seen the Marvin & Caroll swap earlier this year. And it didn't do much help. You can swap point guards and wings til you are blue in the face. But the issue is in the middle. So when do they try that out?

Be interesting to see if Corbin uses Marvin at the 4 with that group. That way Burks still plays and Watson still gets on the floor. I don't want to see watson at all but I could see him doing that

Considering we couldn't get Favors on the floor last night when he was having a monster game, there probably won't be any reason to not play a two man combo of Kanter, Favors, and Millsap at all times.

Considering we couldn't get Favors on the floor last night when he was having a monster game, there probably won't be any reason to not play a two man combo of Kanter, Favors, and Millsap at all times.

I completely agree with this. My point was that Corbin well find a way to play Watson. I was just thinking that might be the way he comes up with.

I predict that Marvin Williams will never again start for the Jazz unless there is an injury that forces Ty's hand. I hope this proves true. maybe I should make this my Sig