What's new

Fire @ Lindon Boat Harbor. Help Requested.

Won't that burn?

Plus, u can get arrested for that in public. I'm already banned from the apple store.

I dunno, just the thought of so many touching a public keyboard kinda freaks me out. You probably don't care about stuff like that though, which is cool..

I dunno, just the thought of so many touching a public keyboard kinda freaks me out. You probably don't care about stuff like that though, which is cool..

Oh, the keyboards. Hahaha.

I just lick them down before I use them.

^

Very awesome! I'll be honest. I doubt I'd have the cajones to go near that fire.

That said, did Ballou have a dick in his throat or something? He spoke like it was newly-formed skill.

^

Very awesome! I'll be honest. I doubt I'd have the cajones to go near that fire.

That said, did Ballou have a dick in his throat or something? He spoke like it was newly-formed skill.

Does your dickedness have an off switch.. or at least a rheostat??

I think acts of heroism should be grounds for perma/6month bans to be shortened. Do it Jason!

I think acts of heroism should be grounds for perma/6month bans to be shortened. Do it Jason!

I demand it.

Nice stache btw you have there to go along with your good deed, Trout. Real superheroes are easily identifiable by their handlebars.

Majors props to Trout for pulling the guy out of the fire, and for trying to raise money for the harbor owner.

I might even support this.
Gameface said:

(Might!)