What's new

Fire Snyder!!!

because what we need are 2-way players. not good defender that puts us 4 on 5 offensively. apparently coaches out there agree with Quin's judgement and that's why Shaq Harrison is in the G-league right now instead getting a chance for his defense. and neither would Oni get any offers once we release him.
RHJ, Isiah Whitehead, Shaq, Justin Jackson and even Korver were guys available and the Jazz said no thank you.

We should learn from Heat in 2006 and Cavalier in 2016。

Only Dennis Lindsey can lead Jazz to first Champion.

We must fire Snyder as soon as possible.

This new owner is gonna deeply regret not doing a full clearing of the house right when he touched down... a fatal error was made and in turn progress was delayed...

The one thing Utah does have going for itself right now is at least their not as bad as the lakers. Thje lakers being avg age 30 and playing .500 ball lets Utah's 28 year old roster fly under the radar.

there is a similar stink tho upon closer inspection with these 2 teams.. massively overpaid players weighing things down bigtime...

Fire or not... one more Snyder pet peave i have from this season that wasn't an issue before...

We almost always have bad plays out of timeouts. I noticed it in the spurs game and then virtually every timeout during the wizards game was a turnover for a dunk.

Things like that piss me off.