What's new

Fire Ty - here me out

franklin

Nothing better for losing than bringing in a strong headed new coach with a completely new philosophy, who will force her system through no tater if it requires losing a few "up front".

It has to be a philosophy that has nothing to do with whatever the team has boughten into, and it has to be a coach with enough stout to enforce it through 10 straight losses. (Think Lakers D'Antoni).

This tank is off the rails and soon time to take drastic measures. Firing Ty has plenty legit tank capital. Sry Ty, I really do love your coaching but its not about you. Unfortunately.

Nothing better for losing than bringing in a strong headed new coach with a completely new philosophy, who will force her system through no tater if it requires losing a few "up front".

It has to be a philosophy that has nothing to do with whatever the team has boughten into, and it has to be a coach with enough stout to enforce it through 10 straight losses. (Think Lakers D'Antoni).

This tank is off the rails and soon time to take drastic measures. Firing Ty has plenty legit tank capital. Sry Ty, I really do love your coaching but its not about you. Unfortunately.

Pat Summitt?

Something has to be done to right this ship. Something.

Back