What's new

first 10 posts reviewed by Mods rule

Another quick thing...it says that I have 11 total posts, yet I still have to wait for a moderator to approve my posts.

What's up with that?

It's 10-ish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not fond of the rule either. Like others have said...by the time my new post shows up, people have switched topics. When you guys see this post, after it has been approved next week, maybe I will have 10 ish posts.

Lol... don't approve him Jason. He's already being a little alt prick.

When you find something that I've said that was against the rules or even derogatory towards somebody, please let me know.

Meanwhile you've called me a prick and accused me of being an "alt", whatever that is.

If you're mad at me because I said that all you talk about is Kentucky players, well I'm sorry, but I feel that most of the posters here would agree with me. Clearly it's understandable because apparently you're a Kentucky alum (I'm guessing) and you have some connections, but even you can't deny that the majority of what you talk about is Kentucky.

When you find something that I've said that was against the rules or even derogatory towards somebody, please let me know.

Meanwhile you've called me a prick and accused me of being an "alt", whatever that is.

If you're mad at me because I said that all you talk about is Kentucky players, well I'm sorry, but I feel that most of the posters here would agree with me. Clearly it's understandable because apparently you're a Kentucky alum (I'm guessing) and you have some connections, but even you can't deny that the majority of what you talk about is Kentucky.

It took me about 3 months to find the "Site Feedback" forum.

You found it in less than 24 hours... hmmmmm... wonder how that happen?!?!

It took me about 3 months to find the "Site Feedback" forum.

You found it in less than 24 hours... hmmmmm... wonder how that happen?!?!

Well ya see buddy, when a normal person goes to a message board, he wanders through all of the boards. So when I see something that says, "Site Feedback", I assume that that's where I go to discuss problems with the site. So as a new member, obviously the 10 post rule was something that I would consider a problem. Luckily for me, there was already a thread on it.

It's not my fault that you couldn't find a clearly labeled board in under 3 months. Some people are stupid, some of us aren't. I think you should be able to figure out which category you fit into.

Well ya see buddy, when a normal person goes to a message board, he wanders through all of the boards. So when I see something that says, "Site Feedback", I assume that that's where I go to discuss problems with the site. So as a new member, obviously the 10 post rule was something that I would consider a problem. Luckily for me, there was already a thread on it.

It's not my fault that you couldn't find a clearly labeled board in under 3 months. Some people are stupid, some of us aren't. I think you should be able to figure out which category you fit into.

I liked George better.

Soo this Forum has a huge problem... It seems all the new posters are alts!!

I know I have had two buddies start accounts but never made it past the ten post mark and have given up on this site!!!

Something needs to change Jason, not sure what!!

Soo this Forum has a huge problem... It seems all the new posters are alts!!

I know I have had two buddies start accounts but never made it past the ten post mark and have given up on this site!!!

Something needs to change Jason, not sure what!!

I have maybe 5 people right now that are trying to join and post but can't figure it out.

Kind of crazy

it only took the mods 3 of my posts to start instantly showing my posts. maybe all of your friends just arnt quality posters... have you all considerd this? and if your friends are not quality posters you might need to questions your own postibility. beacause like they say "you post like who your friends are" -UGLI

Last edited: