What's new

FIRST ROUND EXiT

Sloanfeld

Banned
It's going to be funny when we get our asses kicked in the first round and you guys have to watch Boozer's team go deep into the playoffs.

Yeah, you don't want that POS on your team.

200px-The_Fox_and_the_Grapes_-_Project_Gutenberg_etext_19994.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sour_grapes

lmao

And I don't care if its a first round exit, as long as we go down fighting and playing Jazz basketball.

And with booz on the Jazz they also had first round exit, guess with it being a "completely" different team we'll have to give it a few years to compare, or is that meaningless like the Jazz's better record.

If I recall correctly, Booz did a great job of getting us to the finals every year, right?

Only the 5th day of the year, and we already have a solid "Worst Thread of the Year" candidate.

If I recall correctly, Booz did a great job of getting us to the finals every year, right?

my favorite was when he sat out of the final game of last season with a tummyache, giving the jazz the 5th seed instead of 3rd and ensuring laker apocalypse in the second round

i don't care when players collect their paychecks and go home but jeeeeeeeez either embrace the mercenary role or at least pretend to give a ****

It's going to be funny when we get our asses kicked in the first round and you guys have to watch Boozer's team go deep into the playoffs.

Yeah, you don't want that POS on your team.

200px-The_Fox_and_the_Grapes_-_Project_Gutenberg_etext_19994.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sour_grapes

lmao

You obviously have a tender place in our heart for Boozer. You two must have shared some special times together. Why don't you go cheer on his new team and quit jamming this sort of crap into a Jazz forum? I couldn't be happier that he's gone.

Idiot, boozer got lit up by Kris freakin Humphries tonight. Watch Espn before you throw up your non sense.

i would pay more attention to the bull's successes if they didn't have the luxury of playing crappy east teams multiple times all year and reaping the seeding eases. there are two teams in the east scheduled to make the playoffs with a losing season (Indiana .438 and Philadelphia .400 along with the bulls playing a total of 26 more games against under .500 teams compared to our 23 (even though we had a far tougher schedule up to this point ----bulls 16 games against above .500----Jazz 20 games against above .500) totaling 42 and 39 respectively. i know that doesn't seem like alot but three wins in this conference proved to be the difference of the 8 seed to the 2 seed last year. Teams in the east enjoy the gift of an overall easier schedule. (i have wanted for a while now for the schedule to be uniform, IE 3 games against each team, 87 games, only 5 more than currently)

anyway, sorry for the rant but my point is that i cant\'t validate boozer's successes with the bulls team playing a softer schedule.
plus i am biased. because i hate boozer's neck folds.