What's new

FIRST ROUND EXiT

Forget a first round exit. If we keep playing the way we have the past week or two, we're not even getting into the playoffs.

So what's the thinking, the Bulls go out in the 2nd round? They're the 4th best team in the east unless Atlanta gets on a roll.

So what's the thinking, the Bulls go out in the 2nd round? They're the 4th best team in the east unless Atlanta gets on a roll.

Sloanfeld ,once again, failed by assuming a "deep" playoff run by sissy Boozer and his "guys". With Carlosina at PF, I assure you that, given no injuries, Chicago will not win 4 out of 7 against Boston, Miami or Orlando. The chances of the Jazz eleminating Dallas or Spurs in 2nd round is way bigger than Bulls' beating any of that three "elites" with or without HCA. Bulls and Lakers are the luckiest teams because they play some scrubs 4 times a year. Just look at how bad their divisions are. Also, do not ignore Knicks. They possess some matchup problems to the Bulls, whose coach was so pissed off Boozer's matador D that he eventually benched him. I mean, look out for a 30+ point exchange between Carlos and Amar'e. That would be fun to watch if you're all about stats, just like Carlos.

And with booz on the Jazz they also had first round exit, guess with it being a "completely" different team we'll have to give it a few years to compare, or is that meaningless like the Jazz's better record.

Boozer was the best player in that 2009 series. Maybe if we were healthy we could have challenged the Lakers more.

And we also lost to the champs. 2009 Lakers >>>> any of the teams in the west this season.

my favorite was when he sat out of the final game of last season with a tummyache, giving the jazz the 5th seed instead of 3rd and ensuring laker apocalypse in the second round

i don't care when players collect their paychecks and go home but jeeeeeeeez either embrace the mercenary role or at least pretend to give a ****

Again, blame the guy who didn't play instead of the guys who did. You Boozer haters are something else. Also, nobody here EVER gives the Suns any credit for that. They've never played better defense in my opinion than that game.

Idiot, boozer got lit up by Kris freakin Humphries tonight. Watch Espn before you throw up your non sense.

So, you're saying because Kris Humpries has a good game against Boozer that his team won't go deep into the playoffs? Who's the idiot here? And Boozer won't even have to worry about facing that dude in the playoffs.

The OP was harsh, but he's right. This Jazz team is built for a solid regular season team to lose early in the playoffs.

"We play and try so hard, but we lose early when it matters." - The State of the Jazz

This isn't new, just Jazz basketball. Until Deron gets two super stars to help on this team, this team will always be the same. Deron should leave after his contract expires and join a team that actually has a chance to win. Because which super star is going to look at destinations and say, "HEY SALT LAKE CITY, I'D LOVE TO PLAY THERE!"

Shouldn't we be banning trolls?

Sloanfeld really reminds me of how Salty Dawg and a few others that were so in love with the Loozer used to go on and on defending Loozer. All they could see was his points and rebounds. They could never come to grips with his giving up so many points, while padding his stats. Sloanfeld's timing was perfect this time when Loozer's coach sat his @ss for not playing defense.

And we also lost to the champs. 2009 Lakers >>>> any of the teams in the west this season.
The Jazz have lost to LA 3x and the Spurs 1x over the past 4yrs and every time that team went on to play in the finals and win it all with the exception being Boston's year.
So what I guess my thinking is the Jazz win or lose are a team no one player is bigger then that, they win as a team and lose as a team, unless your suggesting that it again has nothing to do with Booz and the Jazz key this whole time was Fisher since the furthest the Jazz have made it was with him on the team.