What's new

Following 2016 potential draftees

You say that as if he's had his chance and failed. Despite the fact that he scores a ton from three doesn't mean he doesn't also score a lot from two 2pt shooting % is 54% so he's pretty darn good at it - dude just scores a lot. Beyond that, when you can shoot the three like him, you want to get as many as you can from three because it becomes a more efficient shot - 47% 3pt > 54% two point. Also gets to the line nearly 6 times a game. To insinuate that he's just a 3pt bomber simply isn't accurate.

I don't mean that he's failed, I mean that he's failed to convince me that his inside/outside game will be successful at the next level. And that in turn makes me worried that he will be relegated to being a 3 point bomber in the NBA.

Wow, Luwawu looks like a nice player. I doubt he will slip to low teens. He has nice form on his shot and is bouncy.

SG/SF

6'6 with a 7'2 wingspan.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
I think Burks has a 6'11 wingspan and iirc that's pretty good for a sg.

7'2? I know DL likes length!

Last edited:
Lindsey on the Big Show yesterday, said he was in Europe for a scouting trip. Missed his kids tourney game, and wasn't scouting other teams in the tourney. I thought it was interesting.

It's probably important for DL to meet the kid in person, if the Jazz are serious about drafting him. Talking about stuff like buy-outs, potential of parking him in Europe for a year or two, possible role on the team.

SG/SF

6'6 with a 7'2 wingspan.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Just watched his videos. Very impressed. But in reading about him, he sounds like Burks. Good passer (Burks was coming out of college), athletic, bad/mediocre awareness, just an okay shooter...worries me some though this guy is longer and plays it. If we draft him, I think I'd prefer to trade Burks for an insane pure perimeter guy to play the 2.

Just watched his videos. Very impressed. But in reading about him, he sounds like Burks. Good passer (Burks was coming out of college), athletic, bad/mediocre awareness, just an okay shooter...worries me some though this guy is longer and plays it. If we draft him, I think I'd prefer to trade Burks for an insane pure perimeter guy to play the 2.

I love the idea of replacing ingles and CJ with Burks and possibly another Jet athlete next year. If we can stay healthy, we will be a very interesting team.

Timothe Luwawu with 17 points (4-6 3P), 6 rebs, 4 assists to help advance his team to the Adriatic League finals.

Sabonis shooting up the boards. Nigel Hayes unless he can come through the next game may want to start thinking about the option of staying another year. WI could be really good next year if he does. Will have
everyone back plus a couple of good players who are sitting out this year.

Anunoby actually reminds me of Draymond Green a bit. Sort of an awkward body. Very thick, almost soccer-like legs that look strong as ****. Sort of an awkward stride. But athletic as hell.

I hope this kid has a killer next game or two and decides to come out, maybe having vaulted himself into the top 20.