What's new

Following 2016 potential draftees

So..... what's the highest you would draft Skal?

And I don't mean for the Jazz, just like general BPA for any team.

Looking at DraftExpress I would say around 10 which is where they have them. Now there are still guys like Luwawu, Korkaz, Rabb who you would think about taking before him though.

Luwawu down to #19 on Ford's big board.

giphy.gif

Luwawu down to #19 on Ford's big board.

giphy.gif

Love him. Love Anunoby more. I'm not saying I'd draft him higher but I think Anunoby will be a major contibutor on a championship team. His body is in more shape than Draymond's but he still looks like a moose with those legs. Dude is 6'8" and looks powerful. Maybe a lockdown defender at the 3 and 4 and maybe even some 5 depending on how he measures out. I want him badly. Like super badly. I love the way he runs up the court too after he scores. Little things are important and he looks like he runs with no ego. Like a 3 star recruit which he was. I want him more than anyone else.

I still find it ironic despite all these French players, France still cant get themselves any good professional teams. I guess problem is they all go to the NBA once they are around 20.

French players aren't soft like some other Euros. They're some fiery, competitive dudes. I really like Luwawu and think he looks like the ideal tough, athletic wing. He's still young and should be able to add 10 pounds.

Love him. Love Anunoby more. I'm not saying I'd draft him higher but I think Anunoby will be a major contibutor on a championship team. His body is in more shape than Draymond's but he still looks like a moose with those legs. Dude is 6'8" and looks powerful. Maybe a lockdown defender at the 3 and 4 and maybe even some 5 depending on how he measures out. I want him badly. Like super badly. I love the way he runs up the court too after he scores. Little things are important and he looks like he runs with no ego. Like a 3 star recruit which he was. I want him more than anyone else.

I think he could potentially guard 1-5, most likely guard 2-4 well.

Skal seems eerily similar to Perry Jones III for me. I haven't seen many cases of guys who are soft in college becoming studs at the next level. I'd pass.

Skal seems eerily similar to Perry Jones III for me. I haven't seen many cases of guys who are soft in college becoming studs at the next level. I'd pass.

This. I have zero interero. We're already soft as ****. Why would we want to get the biggest ***** in this draft?

Exum-Mack-Neto
Hood-Burks
Hayward-Luwawu
Favors-Lyles-Anunoby
Gobert-Withey

That is an insanely talented roster.

What's the opposite of bandwagon?

I knew who this was going to be about before I ever clicked.

I don't see why Cy hates him so much. He has flaws for sure but he can't be slower defensively than ingles. Guy can shoot pass and rebound. I'd rather have Luwawu but he's going top ten.

If also rather have Valentine than Korkmaz... Mostly cuz his first name is Furkan and I'm sure he can't be good with that first name.

Probably because he can't go left, he can't create separation, he can't defend, and he can't finish at the rim. Those are the main points.

I don't see why Cy hates him so much. He has flaws for sure but he can't be slower defensively than ingles. Guy can shoot pass and rebound. I'd rather have Luwawu but he's going top ten.

If also rather have Valentine than Korkmaz... Mostly cuz his first name is Furkan and I'm sure he can't be good with that first name.

"He can't be slower defensively than Ingles" might be the worst selling point I've heard.

Still need more shooters.

This.

We need at least one lights out shooter. Booker could have been that guy, but having a versatile stretch-4 was a need, too.

Hield and Murray fit the bill, but I'm not sure what it would take to move up for them or if it would be worth it.

Furkan looks like he could be a versatile sharp shooter in our range.