What's new

Following potential 2013 draftees

The beginning? i dont remember the beginning of my timeline... cant help yah with that.

I understand that your most likely poor, thats why you have time for sites like this... so i feel for ya, times is hard, go get those paychecks, lil buddy, enjoy that 9-5!!! thats gotta be why your admiring my posts enough to shadow them constantly ( I c u Cy), lashing out at me is your own personal way at expressing how mad you are that you never accomplished your dreams and had to settle... which really is sad, and im about to shed a tear over it, right after i hit this Critical Jack. Im glad i could be that goliath you try to throw stones at though... youre welcome.

you obviously think too highly of yourself to answer my questions, ive made numerous attempts. so basically your tactics are consistent with Cy's, which i cant say surprises me, as this place is clearly one big echo chamber anyway. they say you should have your ducks in a row, so im glad to have cornered these 2 upstanding jazzfanzers, into the same exact tactics without really trying to do so. (I take that as a concession, tyvm)

pretend like you werent hyping up conner frankencamp hahahah, better yet pretend like it never happened.

get rekt loser.

I admit that ************ around on jazzfanz is something i have alot of fun with, but seriously, yall can have it back haha, i get myself too worked up, I love to argue, and ive proved my point beyond a shadow of a doubt in the areas i really care to argue about. the style of hyper-critical jumping to conclusions that goes on here Is irrefutable proof of what i came to this site searching for as a lurker. I can honestly say If i didnt know you posters this place would be great, since i know ya, its not really worth my time, infact its definitely not worth my time, sux that the minority here convinced me of that, but i think its true. thx for the reminder.

not gonna delete my posts or anything, just outy 5000. twas real jazzfanz, thx for the $$$

This is the best one yet.

Just wanted to bump this thread because this is the thread I said Otto Porter would be better than Andrew Wiggins.

GUESS WHO HAS A HIGHER PER THIS YEAR?

54599346.jpg

2014-10-otto-glass-what-did-porter-see.jpg
Yet another season of Porter being better than Wiggins

Just checked out Adetokunbo. After Oladipo (or Porter, who will likely both be gone) and a PG, I really don't care much for anyone else projected in the mid-1st. Crazy, crazy potential. People say this way too much, but he reminds me of AK quite a bit. I think he could develop well overseas.
I know I'm late to this, but I'm all in on Oladipo. Highest basement of anyone in the draft. He will be far out of reach, and I would consider burning the #1 on him.
This was fun digging through. Despite being a skeptic of Gobert (largely because I just didn’t think he’d line up with our range, I think), I was in on Oladipo and Giannis (maybe in my top-5 big board) early.

For the record, I don’t see Bilal in a similar light to Giannis.

I always forget to post my favorite prospects in these and the homer threads, but I was really high on everyone who turned out good.
Honestly, that’s why I came to this thread. The 2013 draft was really bad at the top and I said as much above. I think all of the guys I were keyed in on besides Burke (Schroeder, Oladipo, Giannis, Olynyk?) turned out nicely.