What's new

Following potential 2013 draftees

Sorry, must of missed that page, there are so many.

Haha.. that's a friend of mine. Derek Anderson was at the bbq as well... because of "other" people that were also there (that I can't name) I can't have my pic taken or anything like that. NCAA is a stupid joke.

Gobert is working out for the Kings tomorrow. The kings have no GM and have not yet announced their coach, even though the whole world knows it is Malone.

Gobert said today he has no intentions of returning to Europe, wants to play in NBA next season. I think that will help him rise up the mocks.

Other thoughts....

Zeller was supposed to be the hot name coming out of the combine. Supposedly he was #2 on Cavs draft board. Nobody has him falling to 14 in any scenario I've seen, so it is surprising he is working out for the Jazz. A deal in the works?

Not bad as a stretch 4. Not sure he ever develops with the Jazz unless they don't sign any veteran bigs this year.

Gobert is working out for the Kings tomorrow. The kings have no GM and have not yet announced their coach, even though the whole world knows it is Malone.

Gobert said today he has no intentions of returning to Europe, wants to play in NBA next season. I think that will help him rise up the mocks.

Other thoughts....

Zeller was supposed to be the hot name coming out of the combine. Supposedly he was #2 on Cavs draft board. Nobody has him falling to 14 in any scenario I've seen, so it is surprising he is working out for the Jazz. A deal in the works?

Not bad as a stretch 4. Not sure he ever develops with the Jazz unless they don't sign any veteran bigs this year.

I don't see any chance of him falling to 14 .. but we have to take him as the bpa if he were to.

Steve Luhm saying Jazz have invited Cody Zeller in for workout on Monday. I still would love to see a draft of 14 Cody Zeller, 21 Miles Plumlee, and either take the risk and wait for Nate Wolters with our 2nd rounder or trade up to get him, I still think Wolters is 2nd best point guard in this draft behind Trey Burke. Even then Trey Burke might be too small to play point guard in this league because point guards his size or smaller get beat up and injured to often.

Schröder has too many things I don't like that scare me away first his mental state sounds like to me the death of his father has had a big effect on him, as it would anyone. Schröder weighs a buck seventy wet, saying Burke might be too small, Schröder, is rail thin and needs to at least put on 25 ish pounds of muscle to be able to not get injured. Dennis Schröder has no left hand after watching David Locke's breakdown noticing how much he favored his right hand is troubling for a point guard in this league that everyone wants to draft in the first round.

Larkin is too small...Jackson is too small as well...McCollum is not a point guard...and who else am I forgetting...Siva too small...Kabongo like Schröder too many unknowns and personal issues.

Come on draft Gods..

Cody Zeller 14

Miles Plumlee 21 (trade this for if Plumlee isn't there with Cleveland for their two early 2nd rounders and include our 2nd rounder)
31 & 33 either of the two...Reggie Bullock, Mike Muscula, and Nate Wolters!

Didn't Givony say that he had talked with about 10 teams and it really shook up his next mock draft. Maybe Zeller is falling. Maybe Plumlee is too.

This is a tough draft to figure. It reminds me of when the Jazz drafted 9th in 2009 there were probably 6-8 players in the mix. This year is worse because there are no obvious breaks ahead of the Jazz. Draft day will be interesting.

Didn't Givony say that he had talked with about 10 teams and it really shook up his next mock draft. Maybe Zeller is falling. Maybe Plumlee is too.

This is a tough draft to figure. It reminds me of when the Jazz drafted 9th in 2009 there were probably 6-8 players in the mix. This year is worse because there are no obvious breaks ahead of the Jazz. Draft day will be interesting.

We'll see tomorrow.

I just got the text, Sorry Im late.

Neg train on Orangello?

*awaiting confirmation*

posted from my htc one using tapaBONGO

Steve Luhm saying Jazz have invited Cody Zeller in for workout on Monday. I still would love to see a draft of 14 Cody Zeller, 21 Miles Plumlee, and either take the risk and wait for Nate Wolters with our 2nd rounder or trade up to get him, I still think Wolters is 2nd best point guard in this draft behind Trey Burke. Even then Trey Burke might be too small to play point guard in this league because point guards his size or smaller get beat up and injured to often.

Schröder has too many things I don't like that scare me away first his mental state sounds like to me the death of his father has had a big effect on him, as it would anyone. Schröder weighs a buck seventy wet, saying Burke might be too small, Schröder, is rail thin and needs to at least put on 25 ish pounds of muscle to be able to not get injured. Dennis Schröder has no left hand after watching David Locke's breakdown noticing how much he favored his right hand is troubling for a point guard in this league that everyone wants to draft in the first round.

Larkin is too small...Jackson is too small as well...McCollum is not a point guard...and who else am I forgetting...Siva too small...Kabongo like Schröder too many unknowns and personal issues.

Come on draft Gods..

Cody Zeller 14

Miles Plumlee 21 (trade this for if Plumlee isn't there with Cleveland for their two early 2nd rounders and include our 2nd rounder)
31 & 33 either of the two...Reggie Bullock, Mike Muscula, and Nate Wolters!

#1 Cody isn't falling to 14
#2 Plumlee isn't falling to 21
#3 if you're so sold on Wolters, why wouldn't you take him at 21 rather than taking a 4th or 5th big??