What's new

Following potential 2014 draftees

He didn't go to the 2012 LeBron James Skills Academy.. The consensus is he is 6'8-1/2 in shoes, weighs 210 lbs, and has a 6'11 wingspan, barring he didn't get taller or longer since then.

so he is about 6ft 7 to 6ft 7 1/4 barefoot. typical tweener size. oh well, he is my kinda tweener

Watching the tapes of Noah Vonleh, I think he looks more like Markieff Morris than Chris Bosh. Markieff has turned out to be a decent player in Phoenix, but not a show stopper.

so many potential on here
9196218.jpeg

he had a very good feet for a big guy, shot .598% last year, and he doesn't have to dribble because he is a big guy.

he is a post player. can he regularly knock down jumpers? no. but he doesn't have to. he had the best hands i've seen in years. rarely fumbles the ball. there is a reason why he was a 5 star. if he was healthy, he would've been a 16/9 guy and beast in the tourney and get his 20/10. but with the back problem and his age, i wouldn't touch him in the first 2 rounds if he comes out. he really should've declared last year. would've been a top 20 pick easily.

Of course he shot a high percentage last year (Trey Burke). He's not a playmaker at all and would have been a waste of a pick for anyone last year imo. We'll just have to disagree on this one. I think he really sucks. I don't think the fillers Michigan had playing in his spot this year did much worse than he would have done.

The two guys in the middle that are sitting down look really alike.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Racist *******.
Not all black people look alike

I've been a Randle homer since the first time I saw him play, but I will just say that as good as he is, as consistently as he produces, I don't think anybody has any clue just how good he can be. His numbers over the course of the season stack up against anybody. 15 and 11 on 50% FGs. In the tournament, 16 and 12. They stack up against anybody and he does it consistently - but the difference between Randle and everybody else is that he is doing while being doubled whenever the opposition has a chance to double. What would his production look like if, like Parker, Smart, Wiggins, Payne, etc, he seldom got double teamed? It's a lot more difficult to double in the NBA due to the rules - I'd be thrilled to have my question answered watching him in a Jazz uniform. Beast.

randle's size bother me a little in that pic.

cauley-stein is most likely 6ft 11 barefoot. with 6ft 10 barefoot nerlens noel
BKC-Noel-Cauley-Stein2113-091712blog.jpg

UKposts.jpg

TeamRoster1.jpeg

would 6ft 7 1/2 barefoot randle bother you guys? i think it would bother me especially with his short arm. he won't even be bigger than boozer.

Yes, it would bother me. It would bother me less if he could use both hands but he's too predictable.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

randle's size bother me a little in that pic.

cauley-stein is most likely 6ft 11 barefoot. with 6ft 10 barefoot nerlens noel
BKC-Noel-Cauley-Stein2113-091712blog.jpg

UKposts.jpg

TeamRoster1.jpeg

would 6ft 7 barefoot randle bother you guys? it will bother me especially with his short arm. he won't even be bigger than boozer if that's the case.

Why does Randle's size bother you in that pic? He's taller than Poythress who is at least 6'8". He looks every bit of 6'9". Karl Malone was 6'9" and I don't think his arms were especially long - though maybe they were. Hard to know. If he measures at 6'7.5, that puts him at 6'9". Again Malone was 6'9" and I never had a problem with his height. So to answer your question - no it wouldn't bother me.

Why does Randle's size bother you in that pic? He's taller than Poythress who is at least 6'8". He looks every bit of 6'9". Karl Malone was 6'9" and I don't think his arms were especially long - though maybe they were. Hard to know. If he measures at 6'7.5, that puts him at 6'9". Again Malone was 6'9" and I never had a problem with his height. So to answer your question - no it wouldn't bother me.

it looks to me cauley-stein has a good 4 inches on randle. or at least 3 1/2 inches. and you have no idea if Poythress is 6ft 8 or 6ft 9. only sure height in any of these picture i've posted is Nerlens Noel who was 6ft 10 barefoot at the predraft. and you can reasonably conclude that wcs is about 6ft 11.

if wcs was true 7fter, then yeah randle looks to be karl's size. but i doubt he is a true 7fter.

and unlike randle, malone could hit those jumpers, and he really was freaky strong with long arms. randle is strong, but he ain't karl malone farm boy strong and he doesn't have malone's long arms and can only go left. huge difference

well, hope you are right. i just wish he comes in tall at 6ft 8 barefoot and put up good predraft numbers. and take him if we don't land top 3 pick

it looks to me cauley-stein has a good 4 inches on randle. or at least 3 1/2 inches. and you have no idea if Poythress is 6ft 8 or 6ft 9. only sure height in any of these picture i've posted is Nerlens Noel who was 6ft 10 barefoot at the predraft. and you can reasonably conclude that wcs is about 6ft 11.

if wcs was true 7fter, then yeah randle looks to be karl's size. but i doubt he is a true 7fter.

and unlike randle, malone could hit those jumpers, and he really was freaky strong with long arms. randle is strong, but he ain't karl malone farm boy strong and he doesn't have malone's long arms and can only go left. huge difference

well, hope you are right. i just wish he comes in tall at 6ft 8 barefoot and put up good predraft numbers. and take him if we don't land top 3 pick

I would like him to come in at 6'8" barefoot as well, but again, to answer your question, it wouldn't bother me if he comes in at 6'7.5". If others are bothered by it, I understand. I just want to see somebody contain Randle without a double team. Until I see that, I might take him if he's 6'6".

I would like him to come in at 6'8" barefoot as well, but again, to answer your question, it wouldn't bother me if he comes in at 6'7".5. If others are bothered by it, I understand. I just want to see somebody contain Randle without a double team. Until I see that, I might take him if he's 6'6".

my problem is that he doesn't seem to have a great vert, and he misses alot around the basket. let's say if he comes in at 6ft 7 1/2 and 6ft 11 wingspan, then a lot of his shot will be contested because of the way he plays. i wouldn't say he has an alligator arms, but many in here say he does. i wouldn't go that far, but his length does look ordinary on tape.

regardless, he really needs to get better at going right, really needs to develop a soft touch around the rim. i would hate to see him turning into a tweener. he is a classic PF. dude needs to bang with the big boys in the middle. his spin move is great, but he needs to develop jump hooks even more and really needs to be ambidextrous or he will never take that next step.

my problem is that he doesn't seem to have a great vert, and he misses alot around the basket. let's say if he comes in at 6ft 7 1/2 and 6ft 11 wingspan, then a lot of his shot will be contested because of the way he plays. i wouldn't say he has an alligator arms, but many in here say he does. i wouldn't go that far, but his length does look ordinary on tape.

regardless, he really needs to get better at going right, really needs to develop a soft touch around the rim. i would hate to see him turning into a tweener. he is a classic PF. dude needs to bang with the big boys in the middle. his spin move is great, but he needs to develop jump hooks even more and really needs to be ambidextrous or he will never take that next step.

Preach it. I couldn't agree more. I'm not as worried about all that other stuff though. Some guys, in spite of the apparent flaws, simply get the job done. You know exactly what they want to do and you still can't stop it. I could be wrong, but it just seems like JR is that guy.