What's new

Following potential 2014 draftees

and he misses alot around the basket.

Yet still shoots 50% while getting doubled and tripled alot.

So if he gets more one on one matchups and stops "missing alot around the basket" as you say he does, then what would his shooting percentage be? 65 percent?

Preach it. I couldn't agree more. I'm not as worried about all that other stuff though. Some guys, in spite of the apparent flaws, simply get the job done. You know exactly what they want to do and you still can't stop it. I could be wrong, but it just seems like JR is that guy.

word. bangbro gotta bangbros

Yet still shoots 50% while getting doubled and tripled alot.

So if he gets more one on one matchups and stops "missing alot around the basket" as you say he does, then what would his shooting percentage be? 65 percent?

60% would've been ideal. any decent PF who bangs down low better be a 50% shooter in college. favors was what, 61% at GT?

any decent PF who bangs down low better be a 50% shooter in college.

But its amazing he is a 50 percent shooter despite all the shots he misses around the basket like you said he does.

But its amazing he is a 50 percent shooter despite all the shots he misses around the basket like you said he does.

but he missed those shots. if he made them he would've been 55-58% shooter. nothing amazing about .503%, really. it only means he missed a lot of shots in the post.

mitch mcgary last year - .598%
Anthony davis - .623%
blake griffin - .654%
kevin love - .559%
lamarcus aldridge - .569%
zach randolph - .587%

but he missed those shots. if he made them he would've been 55-58% shooter. nothing amazing about .503%, really. it only means he missed a lot of shots in the post.

mitch mcgary last year - .598%
Anthony davis - .623%
blake griffin - .654%
kevin love - .559%
lamarcus aldridge - .569%
zach randolph - .587%

Randle is constantly double and triple teamed.

Wow! Can't believe Randle only shot 50% this year. Taht is kinda disappointing.

Cause he missed so many easy ones durrr

Randle is constantly double and triple teamed.

most stars in colleges get double teamed. let's say randle could jump higher, taller, and longer. i would have to assume he would've shot better.

i'm not doubting randle's scoring ability in the next level. he will be able to sco but he needs to improve his efficiency. you can do that by developing more moves and being able to go left and right. i'm hoping he can be a 48-50% shooter to start, but gradually increase it up to 54% ish. that would be ideal for me.

One thing is we need a small forward or shooting guard more than anything.

Also, who says Randle doesn't turn out to be like Beasley?

So.. Let's just get Wiggins or Parker and call it a night, if we get one of those guys I could care less who we pick with the GS pick.