13) Tyler Ennis
14) Gary Harris
15) Kyle Anderson
16) KJ McDaniels
17) Elfrid Payton

18) James Young
19) Clint Capela
20) TJ Warren

A few minor changes. Spacing indicates tiers.

Best list I've seen since my own.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Trashtalk

Saw an interesting, if trivial article about best case scenarios for this years prospects can't remember the link, but it was something like this:

Embiid- the dream
Wiggins- Scottie pippen
Parker- Carmelo Anthony
Exum- penny hardaway
Randle- mailman
Vonleh- Chris bosh
Smart- d wade
Gordon- matrix

I think wiggins best case is higher than pippen (and i love pippen)

Don't know much about him other then he seems like a smooth athlete, and a good shooter. Just wondering why you don't like him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is not a good shooter. Decent athlete. Can't create. Hard to say much about his defense because of that zone they play, but typically Syracuse players have a hard time adjusting to NBA defense. I've seen him play a few times, and he just never stood out that much to me. Just not a fan.

He is not a good shooter. Decent athlete. Can't create. Hard to say much about his defense because of that zone they play, but typically Syracuse players have a hard time adjusting to NBA defense. I've seen him play a few times, and he just never stood out that much to me. Just not a fan.

Not a good shooter? Haven't seen him play, but stats say he shot 47% from 3

I have seen him play and thought he was a good shooter..... the announcers during his games i watched always brought his shooting as a strength too.

(We are talking about cj fair right?)

I liked him 2 years ago and still do

He shot 47% from 3 his junior year, while taking 1.6 shots a game. His senior year, he increased his shots per game to 2.6 per game, and then proceeded to shoot 27% from 3. Shot 43% overall as a senior.

I could accept that as a freshman, but he's a senior who hasn't improved from his previous years. I'm just not impressed by him.

He shot 47% from 3 his junior year, while taking 1.6 shots a game. His senior year, he increased his shots per game to 2.6 per game, and then proceeded to shoot 27% from 3. Shot 43% overall as a senior.

I could accept that as a freshman, but he's a senior who hasn't improved from his previous years. I'm just not impressed by him.

That makes sense

If you can dunk the ball, you are an amazing player.

Ummm ok.

I always thought if you cant dunk it, then you are amazing.

Thanks for clearing that up for me

I hope we snatch up CJ Wilcox. He's a great shooter, kind of reminds me of Bradley Beal. Obviously not as good, but could be solid.