De'Anthony Melton
Josh Okogie
Khyri Thomas
Jerome Robinson
Elie Okobo
Aaron Holliday
Jevon Carter

Last edited:
I love the draft so thanks to you who post opinions and insight on potential draftees.

Lindsey spent most of his assets, not much remains for him to work with. So im curious to see what he works this offseason to fill the gaps.

We have all our picks going forward and tons of money flexibility. Unlike last time when we had flexibility it will actually be valuable and we may look to spend it on something super valuable. Burned a pick for Hill and another for Rubio. I wonder which guys are in the plans going forward... I think we eventually need to choose between Dante and Rubio. How much do they believe in Jae? How much space do they want to keep for 2019 and who are the primary targets?

Svi Mykhailiuk and Arnoldas Kulboka could be nice picks in the 50s, Malik Newman.

Vince Edwards would be nice value at that spot he can pass and run the system, smart offensive player and 6'8".

If Shamorie Ponds stays in he could be a fun option too. Sparkplug scorer.

I'd kind of forgot about Vince, but I like both the Edwards quite a bit. Newman would be a great pick late in the second, way higher upside than most in that range. Not a big fan of the others.

I think I've decided I'm fully in on us drafting Donte Divencenzo (Sp?) I like everything about him. I mean I wish he was taller/longer, but if he was I think he'd be a top ten pick.

Not sure why his consensus isn't higher tbh.

I saw this on another board as a fairly complete invitee list. I'm still looking for the source though...

PG
DeVonte Graham
Aaron Holiday
Jalen Brunson
De’Anthony Melton
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
Trevon Duval
Trae Young
Elie Okobo
Landry Shamet
Jevon Carter
Collin Sexton

SG
Jaylen Barford
Malik Newman
Tyus Battle
Gary Trent Jr
LaGerald Vick
Josh Okogie
Donte DiVicenzo
Anfernee Simons
Greyson Allen
Jerome Robinson
Shake Milton
Jalen Hudson
Bruce Brown

SF
Rawle Alkins
Brian Bowen
Sviatoslav Mykhuiliuk
Melvin Frazier
Zhaire Smith
Troy Brown Jr
Gary Clark
Devon Hall
Jacob Evans
Mikal Bridges
Kevin Knox
Caleb Martin
Hamidou Diallo
Michael Porter Jr
Luka Doncic
Charles Matthews
Chandler Hutchison
Kris Wilkes
George King

PF
Billy Preston
Kenrich Williams
Moritz Wagner
Chimezie Metu
Marvin Bagley
Wenyen Gabriel
Jarred Vanderbilt
PJ Washington
Alize Johnson
Keita Bates-Diop

C
Udoka Azubuike
Mitchell Robinson
Omari Spellman
Wendell Carter Jr
Jontay Porter
Jaren Jackson
DeAndre Ayton
Sagaba Konate
Brandon McCoy
Austin Wiley
Robert Williams

The Jazz are pretty late in the 2nd round. Some names:

PJ Washington
Kris Wilkes
Kevin Heurter
Rodions Kurucs
Chemezie Metu
Nick Richards
Jared Vanderbilt
Isaac Bonga

There's a whole stack of guards, some of whom will fall to the 2nd round:

Shake Milton
De'Anthony Melton
Josh Okogie
Khyri Thomas
Jerome Robinson
Elie Okobo
Aaron Holliday
Jevon Carter
I'd eat a bowl of mayonnaise and put it on youtube if the Jazz draft PJ Washington or Nick Richards.

I'd eat a bowl of mayonnaise and put it on youtube if the Jazz draft PJ Washington or Nick Richards.

I think PJ Washington would be a good pick. We're talking about #52 here. Washington isn't super quick, but he's functional as a PF. He plays hard, rebounds and can score a bit.

I saw this on another board as a fairly complete invitee list. I'm still looking for the source though...

PG
DeVonte Graham
Aaron Holiday
Jalen Brunson
De’Anthony Melton
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
Trevon Duval
Trae Young
Elie Okobo
Landry Shamet
Jevon Carter
Collin Sexton

SG
Jaylen Barford
Malik Newman
Tyus Battle
Gary Trent Jr
LaGerald Vick
Josh Okogie
Donte DiVicenzo
Anfernee Simons
Greyson Allen
Jerome Robinson
Shake Milton
Jalen Hudson
Bruce Brown

SF
Rawle Alkins
Brian Bowen
Sviatoslav Mykhuiliuk
Melvin Frazier
Zhaire Smith
Troy Brown Jr
Gary Clark
Devon Hall
Jacob Evans
Mikal Bridges
Kevin Knox
Caleb Martin
Hamidou Diallo
Michael Porter Jr
Luka Doncic
Charles Matthews
Chandler Hutchison
Kris Wilkes
George King

PF
Billy Preston
Kenrich Williams
Moritz Wagner
Chimezie Metu
Marvin Bagley
Wenyen Gabriel
Jarred Vanderbilt
PJ Washington
Alize Johnson
Keita Bates-Diop

C
Udoka Azubuike
Mitchell Robinson
Omari Spellman
Wendell Carter Jr
Jontay Porter
Jaren Jackson
DeAndre Ayton
Sagaba Konate
Brandon McCoy
Austin Wiley
Robert Williams

Some of the top guys may decline the invitation or just do measurements. Then a few alternates will be added. Ethan Happ doesn't appear to be on the list yet. A few of the international guys may still be playing their seasons and be unable to attend.

Cy as the board’s draft expert... where u got Donte DiVincenzo? I’m beyond intrigued with him.

Some of the top guys may decline the invitation or just do measurements. Then a few alternates will be added. Ethan Happ doesn't appear to be on the list yet. A few of the international guys may still be playing their seasons and be unable to attend.

I saw a story that Happ actively didn't get an invite (even as an alternate).

Vick was one I'd seen as an alternate.

We have all our picks going forward and tons of money flexibility. Unlike last time when we had flexibility it will actually be valuable and we may look to spend it on something super valuable. Burned a pick for Hill and another for Rubio. I wonder which guys are in the plans going forward... I think we eventually need to choose between Dante and Rubio. How much do they believe in Jae? How much space do they want to keep for 2019 and who are the primary targets?

Choose between Dante and Rubio? Is this ****ing serious?

Choose between Dante and Rubio? Is this ****ing serious?

I am... Dante likely gets 7-10M based on potential... the choice is likely easy in your mind, but the Jazz have always expressed how much faith and love they have for him. If we want Mac space in 2019 one likely is gone... Rubio has a 22M caphold. If we extend him I doubt Dante wants to be here.

I’d like to know DL’s intentions.

Maybe Dante doesn’t get a multi year offer and it doesn’t matter but nba teams always pay for potential.

Svi Mykhailiuk and Arnoldas Kulboka could be nice picks in the 50s, Malik Newman.

Vince Edwards would be nice value at that spot he can pass and run the system, smart offensive player and 6'8".

If Shamorie Ponds stays in he could be a fun option too. Sparkplug scorer.

I have like Kulboka for a couple of years. He could be a scoring machine if...

Cy as the board’s draft expert... where u got Donte DiVincenzo? I’m beyond intrigued with him.
Honestly, IDK. He seems pretty solid, but I dont see what he does at an elite level. It will be pretty interesting to see what his physical measurements are. He is a good athlete, but I dont think he can really create separation at a NBA level to be a shot creator off the dribble. So with him I guess it's just how well he can defend and shoot the 3, which seem to be solid. I see him as a low ceiling kind of player.

I guess he's pretty comparable to Josh Hart, and he had a solid year. I meant to rank him when I did the position big board, but I forgot about him for some reason.

Last edited:
I have seen Justin Jackson in the second round he would be a steal
Also Omari Spellman Love that guy
Isaac Bonga might slip to the second round that would be the perfect spot to draft him
Rodions Kurucs is probably a second rounder that if drafted in the second round is a low risk high reward type
I am a huge Jevon Carter fan. If the Jazz don't bring Neto back he would be a great 3rd guard
I have seen Grayson Allen in the second round
Matur Maker is another low risk potential High reward pick in the second round
Kevin Hervey is the type of player that could out perform his draft position
Yante Maten would be a nice pick up
I like Trevon Bluiett and I think he will out perform his draft position
Billy Preston but I think he has a very low basketball IQ and that is a problem for the Jazz
Austin Wiley would be nice if he could play PF