What's new

Following Potential 2018 Draftees

Under that logic the Jazz could have easily passed on DM last year, because they had Rubio and Exum at PG. DM was a little over 6'1" barefoot. Imagine if they drafted Anunoby instead of Mitchell since
he was 6'7", long and athletic for position, could defend, and shoot some.

Perrin said they do not think of basketball in terms of position, teams are simply putting the best 5 basketball players out there.
He said unless really awesome
So no, that would not happen following his logic.

Under that logic the Jazz could have easily passed on DM last year, because they had Rubio and Exum at PG. DM was a little over 6'1" barefoot. Imagine if they drafted Anunoby instead of Mitchell since
he was 6'7", long and athletic for position, could defend, and shoot some.

Perrin said they do not think of basketball in terms of position, teams are simply putting the best 5 basketball players out there.

Mitchell had good size for a combo G beyond his height (weight/length), he had insane athleticism, could defend, could shoot. He fit the same mold of what they look for.

I agree with the point though. They won't shy away from a 6'3 G if that player checks enough of the other boxes.

Shut up Cy you troll. Draymond got called for a foul, didn't like the call, then ran down to the other side of the court screaming ****ing ******** over and over. If that's not a tech, go watch baseball or something else you troll.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Shut up Cy you troll. Draymond got called for a foul, didn't like the call, then ran down to the other side of the court screaming ****ing ******** over and over. If that's not a tech, go watch baseball or something else you troll.

This is quite the way to respond to someone who disagreed with your opinion.

Its the way you respond with someone who is just trying to be a pain instead of being honest. Don't act like your feelings are hurt. You incite on purpose.

LeBron went to the hole 10 times in the first 30 minutes. Zero calls. It wasn't about disparity. I didn't mention GS free throws. Zero home court free throws when Cavs flew at the rim all first 30.

But you are trolling

If the NBA wants to be more aggressive with dealing with overly emotional players they should lessen the impact of techs.

Instead of two being ejection, anything after the first tech should result in a personal foul and a timed benching, with the time of said benching increasing with every additional tech.

Dray shouldn't be thrown out of a game for getting two techs if the first one is a really weak tech. The 2nd instance you speak of he is just yelling as he is walking away. He isn't being demonstrative towards anyone. Its just not enough to justify being thrown out, which is why my solution would be better.

And Cleveland didn't get a ft attempt until halfway through the 3rd. Wrong again Cy baby

Its the way you respond with someone who is just trying to be a pain instead of being honest. Don't act like your feelings are hurt. You incite on purpose.

You need to chill my dude.

Why is the NBA interested in having a finals sweep? They aren’t.

Cavs had like 12 FT attempts Q1 game 2 Warriors had none. Were you mad about that?

Everytime you get mad at Cy you embarrass yourself. believe me or not. I’m neutral here.