What's new

Following Potential 2021 Draftees

Nebraska lost today but Canadian forward Dalano Blanton has started out the first 2 games with great #'s. He's 6'9" and skinny with point forward skills.

X-ferred from WKU. Worth keeping an eye on for sure.

14-6-6-4blk-3stl in game 1
18-5-7-1-1 in game 2

Allonzo Verge Jr on ASU is a player worth mentioning here too. He might not get drafted but he's on the radar. 6'3"ish combo guard, he's skinny but he's quick and has a good first step. Prertty sure he was testing the NBA waters this offseason.

Has that Roddy buckets skillset.

Last edited:
Solid showing from Justin Moore on Villanova, who will play a major role especially with Bryan Antoine out. 11rebs for the 6'6' wing 3/5 from 3.

4-star kid with two way potential 2 stls in this. prototype SG frame.

Josh Christopher is a player I think Utah is really going to like, because quite simply he's a much better version of Grayson Allen.

Charles Bassey currently stated to go at 56 on the Nbadraft.net mock. I'm saying it now - I'm on the Bassey train. I like this dude's game. He's got that throwback big man feel and has a bit of range. Great rebounder and a solid defender.

Charles Bassey currently stated to go at 56 on the Nbadraft.net mock. I'm saying it now - I'm on the Bassey train. I like this dude's game. He's got that throwback big man feel and has a bit of range. Great rebounder and a solid defender.
this was a war vs WVU they were outmatched. Bassey is legit in my book as well. Rooting for him bigtime.

Timme has a David Lee type of aura about him.. He can put up big stats and generally plays winning high effort basketball.

JT Thor on Auburn and Dylan Cardwell should get more minutes. that teams going nowhere fast with todays rotation

Marek Dolezaj on Syracuse is one of my favorite Seniors primed for a breakout campaign. Monster #'s in this game today vs Bryant.

Down year incoming forCuse tho, in no way shape or form is this squad built to perform vs the ACC's elite.

He's 6'10 and had 9 ast 5 stls in this game