What's new

Following Potential 2021 Draftees

Jae'Lyn Withers, 6'8" redshirt freshman forward for Louisville is looking like a major outperformer early this season... he looks GOOD.

UNC destroyed UNLV but it was a dud of a performance from Caleb Love. Walker Kessler looks good. Heels look much improved.

Auburn falls to 1-2... It's ugly... Pearl needs to start Dylan Cardwell.. They are so much worse than last szn..

Doubtful they have any 2021 draftees. In 2022 their gonna b loaded tho.

Damn... Wyoming was up 50-31 at the half and Michael Weathers(?!) led Texas Southern on a crazy comeback...

Weathers wont get drafted unless he completely dominates, he really could get looks tho in the offseason as a UDFA type... 6'3" PG who's very fast..

Marcus Carr is a canadian guard ive been mentioning here for years, looks like this is gonna be his breakout season as a junior for Minnesota.

35, 28 and 26 points in the first 3 games to start the season.

how about Stanford, thats no bad team they beat by 18 in Alabama..

Zaire Williams, who will go top-10, there's pretty much 0 chance he falls down the draft board the way Jaden McDaniels did in 2020

Bryce Wills is really a solid guard, as is Daejon Davis.

Quinerly was the only one on Bama who played well, they have such an assortment of talent, i wonder how it all meshes in.

Another dud of a performance for Khristan Lander in limited minutes for IU off the bench.. I hope this isnt gonan be a reoccuring theme..

Kai Jones went 2/2 from 3 in Texas 2pt win over Davidson?!? That is the type of storyline thats worth keeping an eye on.

Kai Jones is one of the very most athletic players in this draft and he's 6'11 with a 7'4" wingspan... His stock will EXPLODE if he hits 3's. Extreme athlete, like a Serge Ibaka.

Also what a slate of games we have today!!! u got 5 solid heavyweight matchups like an old don king ppv.. If you havent been watching college basketballs return, today would be a good day to start.

The Boxscore doesnt even do justice to the beatdown Texas just put on Indiana. Trayce Jackson-Davis got a few garbage buckets late to get to 17 points but he was completely outmatched by the onslaught of bigs Texas has, too many turnovers not enough boards.

Oof I wonder did Oscar Da Silva just throw this game early for Stanford by picking up 2 quick fouls? they lack the depth to deal with UNC bigtime, whos got monstrous frontcourt players on the bench and cant afford him to be in foul trouble

man has this been a ROUGH start to the season for Caleb Love.... His shooting %'s are so bad... Alarming after Cole Anthony's stock plummeted last yr..

honestly tho if u wanted caleb love on the jazz as a draft pick, you dont want him to perform THAT well, cuz then he'd be out of range.

u know how in apocalpyse now captain willard says about killgore "He was just one of those guys with that weird light around him. He just knew he wasn't gonna get so much as a scratch here."

Thats how i feel about Zaiere Williams top-10 chances...

last year that guy kinda was Patrick Williams --- I was on here early in the season saying "he doesnt even need to perform/put up stats, he's still gonna get drafted really high"

year before that it was Cam Reddish