What's new

Following Potential 2021 Draftees

6'9" 250lb Adama Sonogo to UConn and he reclasses up to play next year. Massive pull!!

UConn is actually far more flushed with talent than casuals realize.. specifically with international bigmen, along with Sonogo they've got Akok Akok and a 6'11" Canadian big Javonte Brown-Furgeson signed and on the wing with Bouknight and Andre Jackson.

Last edited:
7-footer Olivier Sarr (who I've been posting about here for many years) commits to UK!!!! What a massive pull. Kentucky is the team to beat in college next year for sure. Should be preseason #1, and tbh, there really shouldn't even be much debate about it.

How about Josh Primo up all the way to #19... I'm not crazy about how they ranked lots of the international guys in the 75-105 range.

Them dropping Isaiah Todd that far is so dumb, and im glad he's going to the G-League. Todd is the type of prospect where people sit around and cry over the little things and miss the bigger picture, and im glad I wont have to watch this needling process thru the lens of college basketball and it's fans...

Interesting that the G-League has picked up 7'2 Philippine Phenom Kai Sotto. If Moses Brown goes undrafted, I think he does too.

Khristan Lander has reclassified up and will play and start at PG for Indiana next year. 6'2" PG who's very quick and skilled and fits a 1st rd profile.

While this is bumped lemme mention 6'4" SG Matthew Murrell headed to Ole Miss. Currently ranked #44 in the class by 247. Sooooolid sleeper pick... Lots of the swingmen types in the top-100 are interesting so there's gonna be a handful of sleepers... This kid has a chance for sure.

Murrell's actually the highest ranked recruit Ole Miss has ever landed... Kid who cemented his spot in the top50 not that long ago..

Juwan Howard and Michigan pull x-ferrs Nojel Eastern(purdue) and Chaundee Brown(wake forest) which should help absorb the loss of Isaiah Todd to the G-League and also missing out on Josh Christopher(ASU)

Moussa Cisse, who's considered the best shotblocker in HS, is officially reclassifying up and will be eligible for this draft.

Cisse is now delaying his announcement because he feels it'd be inappropriate timing with all thats going on..

Ok St.'s been banned from the postseason next year by the NCAA... with #1 recruit cade cunningham incoming thats another significant blow for college ball

Jonathan Kuminga has officially reclassed, will graduate HS and be eligible for this draft where he's projected to go top3.

Not sure if this has been mentioned here, but Jonathan Kuminga is cousins with Emmanuel Mudiay.

Last edited:
Kuminga released a list of 5 colleges, the G-league is on the table(and the presumed favorite). It's now being said the NBL(Australian League) is looking like an option too.